Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between joints and blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prince_RIP, Mar 17, 2010.

1. I've never known....:confused:

2. BLUNT
    [​IMG]
    JOINT
    [​IMG]

Joints are usually smaller, you use papers for them. Blunts use blunt wraps, or hollowed out cheap cigars/cigarillos if you're cheap. Lots of preference, especially when it comes to flavors and things.

3. Ugly blunt, but yea gets the point across.

Blunts are rolled with a tobacco leaf (same as cigars, as a matter of fact usually cigars are used. The tobacco is discarded and just the leaf is salvaged) while joints are rolled with paper usually made out of rice or hemp.

4. i buy cigars because they work better than the wraps in my opinion

5. heres another set of pics!
    JOINTS- weed filled or rolled into cigarette rolling paper!

rolled with:[​IMG]

ends up like:[​IMG]

BLUNTS- weed filled or rolled into a cigar wrap or an open (and emptied) cigarello...

rolled with:[​IMG](or rello's)

ends up like:[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: