dieselryder outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by atomic_bong, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Mate ive got some LR#2's outside now, its coming into winter, days are shortening, they just wont get enough light, especially if your aiming for that Oz mark. If youve got the space to do an indoor, do it. Stick em in a 3/4 gallon pot under HPS for 21 hours a day.

before you know it, you should have around that Oz mark.

G/L

D.
    :smoking:

2. Gentlemen thank you all for the replies but i need to inform you about something.
    We are working in something big about 100000 seeds on a greenhouse grow every two months. Dont ask me how i will manage this, i will just do it.
    All im asking is if i can get even 10grms per plant in the winter. if i can i would be vere happy.
    As i sad i can control temperature, humidity and co2 but i cannot deal with god if he there will be any sun light. Am i wrong or what?

3. WHAT THE FUCK?

thats some crazy shit and i doubt anyone here will be able to give you a definate answer seens as no-one will have done it.

Hypothetically, i suppose it could be possible, but unless you have 25-30 people its going to be a lot of work. even with that amount of people its still going to be full time.

Why dont you get non-autos, wait an extra 1.5 months for them to grow, get less plants and have the same workload? you'd probably get more aswell.

obviously if you did that you wouldnt be able to do it in winter but itd probably be worth the wait.

How the fuck are you going to afford that many seeds? lmao

you'd be better just getting some early flowering strains if your that desperate for like 1/3 of the price!

anyways, if your planning an op that big, is it wise to post on here about what your planning to do? if there are any police here watching youve just gained all their attention haha. :eek:

Anyways, if your planning on that many plants youd be better trying 30 or so out first to see what sort of yeild your going to get, then think about doing a bigger op. even if you reach the low mark of 10g a plant youll still have 300g's so your aight...

o and btw, YOU CRAZY!

haha

D.
    :smoke:

4. I have grown many LR#2's both indoors and outdoors. From experience you need lots of light for them girls to produce. I would recommend 21+ hours of light a day. If you want to grow them outside then go ahead but you prolly won't get more then a couple grams off of each. When growing them outside they need to be in full sun from sun-up to sun-down (or as close to it as you can). I personally would not start any outside after June 21st.