Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

diesel

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by getmesome530, Apr 16, 2009.

1. lol case and point

2. salvador dali, good choice bigtrees. lmao
    they should name a weed after him

3. well i live in NYC and the Sour D around here goes for about $10 a gram, $5 if you know anyone, and im not talkin about local grown Sour D either, the local crap is actually cheaper believe it or not. NYC is a lot cheaper than most people think lolz, i can get a dub of haze up here that looks like a damn half :smoking:

4. ^^^
    This

Lebowski once again wins the thread.

/thread.

EDIT: Those who are saying it doesn't have a faint diesel fuel scent have never actually smoked diesel. Their dealers are just calling it that so it will sell.

5. what a seasoned tokers question haha.....

6. QFT:hello:

7. #27 NYC Diesel, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    ive smoked and owned both NYC diesel and sour diesel, sour d being the better one, and no they dont smell like oil, its hard to describe the scent, its very heavy smelling. NYC is high mids and sour d is pretty far up there(very expensive)

8. My friends, as other have said, most diesel strains smell like in some way like diesel fuel. I am smoking on some Sour Diesel right now out of my vape. My stash jar smells like rotten skunks and grapefruits doused with diesel fuel, and for some reason I want to bathe in it...

9. hahahahaahah :smoking::smoking:

10. diesel is what some guys who got a cut of the original Chemdawg renamed it. this chemdawg(called diesel also) crossed with massachussetts super skunk is the lineage of sour diesel

11. absolutly.... sour diesel is from Boston, MA, while it got to NY, they crossed it and renamed it...

12. Thank you! :hello: