Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

diesel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monsterhill, Apr 11, 2009.

1. it all depends on the potency of ur bud and ur tolerance for example if i smoke more than one bowl of my AK 47 I will be way too fucked up too walk first time i got my AK harvest I smoked a blunt with about .7 in it by myself then i tried to walk to the store long story short i coyuldnt stay balanced and fell down in my driveway couldnt get up for 30 mins too

2. Looks decent, I say the grower did a terrible job trimming, and it might've even been harvested early.

Definitely not shit weed though.

3. I'll translate

regs is newspeak of sensi of variable quality, not potent enough to pull the highest bullshit name or price.

mexishchwag is what is normally called "brick pack" it is a mix of mature mid quality cannabis and weedy hemp; buds, stems, and usually has a very dark green to brown green grey color and moldy odor (tho it probably is not moldy itself).

the buds will be noticably flat as a friggin pancake with crushed seeds (this aids/causes the moldy smell) may also contain feathers.(shipped under chicken crates):rolleyes:

what you have to me looks fine ,came from a small grow and wasn't pruned close enough for my liking, and therefore may also not have been cured properly.(as long as it could have been cured...for...business purposes.:))

The mexican buds I've been getting lately look similar...are notably larger and are of coarse packed with seeds.

Top of the line.....no.
    Good enough to smoke your friends out with.....probably yes....Give me a call and I'll come over ,smoke some and tell ya for sure.:p

4. That nugg is really leafy, but the quality is really good for sure.

5. looks more like a kush strain to me, definitely not a pure sativa. Looks very similay to burmeese kush. nyc diesel usually has some purple in it and is a lighter green colour. Looks like some high grade stuff, not diesel tho.

6. Whatever it is it makes me nearly fall over if i smoke too much. Gives like a drunk effect but leaves me feeling great. I love this stuff.

Just wonder what my pure indica "top44" will feel like when i smoke it when its ready to harvest and cure.

7. In otherwords you got good stuff. You got what you payed for, the more little white crystal things the better. The more little red hairs on there, the better. The more green it looks, the better. The less leaves, the better.

8. i think hes joking, because thats some straight DANK not sure if diesel but still some bomb.

9. this is mexican buds....aka....mexishchwag.

not your father's brick pack.:)

1/2 z = $100

Attached Files:

10. Thats not sour or nyc diesel not saying its no good. That looks alot more like kush, most likely master kush by the looks of the red hairs hard to tell exactly. Not saying the bud isnt good, but I can guarantee you that is not NYC DIESEL dude.

11. Good deal man, atleast you have a dealer now that you can trust :smoke:

12. Yeah, looks like terrible schwaggy brick weed. not even worth smoking.

Shit I get man, it's one tiny stem and one big trichome. Yeah. Like the size of an apple.

Yeah.