dieing plant :( please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pushinbuds, Feb 19, 2013.

1. hey, im new to grasscity and really new to growing. i am having an issue with one of my babies, (bottom leaves turning yellow dying from bottom up, leaves are curling down and towards center of the leaf, with little bit of amberish color) using miracle grow ultrabloom 15-30-15 ( rarly watered with the miracle grow mix because it seemed to just cause the plant to look like it was dying after a day or 2 ) for the most part i just watered it with tap water i have a ph test kit and one of those things u stick into the soil to test the ph, its about 7, this plant is really short beacuse im living with the parents and they dont want the whole house to reak like kush, recently have bin busy with life and havnt beenable to provide the care my plants need, any help is greatly appreciated as i dont want the fellow to die premature :(
    Imageshack - 20130219093730.jpg < shows whole plant
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting < shows top bud
    thanks alot if more pictures are needed i can provide along with any other information :)