Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Didnt think I'd do it,but I am(Milkshot picture)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MandalaSmoker, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Hey Blades,I didnt think I would do this being as I grow the shit but you can't really tell who I am from this picture.

The bong is an Ehle.,500ml with Ice-notches.Take a look at my "goodies" thread to see what I am smoking and some other stuff also.

Please click to enlarge the picture for better quality.

Attached Files:

2. No comments,shitty milkshot or something?

I will be posting some Mushrooms and other stuff here in a day or so,probably in Pandora's box though.Afghan is what I am hitting in the Ehle. in that picture and I will just keep this thread for all my milkshot photo's.

Have a nice day blades,much love.

3. I like EHLE's man, I think I'm gonna invest in a 8 perc'd ADS that showed up at the shop recentlly though.

Either way enjoy the nice tube, and keep milking to the dome.

4. Nice milkshot! +rep

Someone said the Ehle diffusers are just as good as the RooR ones, they couldn't tell the difference. Ehle is making there way up there for quality cheap glass I think.

5. Good shit, you could always blurr ur face out if u think that would help

6. Or you could put your Locs on :p