Did You Smoke Today? How Much?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by It's Kicked, Apr 16, 2004.

1. I just smoked a bowl of some super funk I picked up last night. This shit.. man, first time I've smelled some weed and it almost smelled like some ass. But yea.. that one bowl and I'm sitting here blitzed :D

2. i smoked 2 joints today at 3pm one of kief .....now im gonna go smoke the roachs before bed.

3. Man i cant F*uckin wait till this weekend im gatherin all the money i can get to buy some weed C AN T W AI T [​IMG]

4. Did I smoke today? No.

Have I had a bud since near the end of January? No.

My current bud forecast is looking dry and unpleasant, drought expected to last for an unknown amount of time.

What do I do?

I deal with it.

5. well its 4/20, and its still only 5:14pm ..started smoking around 3pm ..a roach, 1 bowl, 2 fat joints not much ..so far? i hope :D..

6. yeaaaa! today was my birthday and 420. it was great. smoked a lot today. lets see, went to my first class, skipped my second and smoked, then lunch i smoked, went to my last class baked as fuck. then came home, smoked some more. and then at 4:20 pm me and my friend smoked. it was chill. and i think im still smoking tonight. oh well. who knows.

7. woke up, smoked a few bowls, took a shower, went to school. came home and smoked then fell asleep. went out for awhile and smoked a few bowls of chronic and now i'm passin out

i tend to smoke about a gram and a half a day

8. smoked 3 bowls before school, then smoked another 7 or 8 right after school, then went and worked out, then came home and smoked a eighth blunt, 2 joints, and a few more bowls. great day.

9. Last night, me and a few freinds had 13.5 grams. We all smoked that night, and just passed out. Fucking great night. Woke up in the morning, and just 3 of us had a little wake-n-bake from the little we had left over. Everyone else had already left, so we decided to blaze some. :)

Great weekend so far. Right now I have like a gram or so, gonna smoke this shit tonight, watch some movies, listen to Pink Floyd, and play some Unreal Tournament 2004. :D

10. I've smoked about 15 bowls today and 7 cigs, last night we smoked near a 1/2oz of hash along with some mdma and alcohol.

Gotta love the weekend.

11. sadly havnt had anything for a few weeks, hopefully my one hook up will come trough for me monday, cros ur fingures every one

12. jesus i added that up and you've smoked over 3,942,000 joints.

i wake and bake too and stay lit throughout the day ( helps me get through school ) but i probably only smoke like a gram a day if i don't go anywhere or about a quarter if i chill with these kids in the ghetto. happy toking peace!

13. Umm, a wake and bake of two bowls, bowl after school, and then mush later (and went to Passion of the Christ). Now im off for another couple bowls before bed.

14. thanks for the info dude. I sometimes wonder how black and well preserved my lungs must be after 25 years of smoking. (the reason it says 15 in my original post was because for the first 10 years I didn't smoke constantly).
    I don't care what the so called experts say you can NOT OD on ganja,if you could I should be dead 10 times over lol.

15. 1 spliff in the morning on my own and shared another with a m8. all out of cruddy hash have to wait till 10pm now :D

16. Mutant Monkey - j/w why dont you just get a vaporizer or something, if you smoke that much, might as well make it healthy? or not, whatever you prefer.

17. had a jay today.. hit the spot good

18. I smoked 3 bowls of nugs by myself and walked to a friends house and smoked 4 bowls with him. so im pretty fucked up right now

19. toked when i woke up (7:15)

went to school (8:00)

came home and smoke hommade bong (4:00)

just sittin here right now... gonna go and toke more tho real soon... hehe

20. Healthy?????? Whats that ?????
    I have spent the last twenty years riding motorcycles at stupid speeds,jumping off or out of things and generally just seeing how indestuctible I am.
    This started at a young age after I fell in a bonfire and survived with a little scratch on my forehead(I still have the scar),I then progressed (?) to even more damaging accidents caused by my inability to refuse a challenge.
    To make matters worse I used to love fighting,I got sick of spending my weekends in lock up(the police dont like it when you fight on the street) waiting for monday to come to go to court.I decided that it would be better if I took up Thai boxing and competition causes lots of damage to the knees.
    I think myself very fortunate to be reasonably healthy after all the shit I've put my body through but to be honest I still believe they will have to shoot me cause otherwise I'll live for ever.
    Who would want to live forever anyway,and I'll look pretty silly dying of nothing now wouldn't I?