Did you miss me ;)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420girlie, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ello ello. What the hell is going on around here. What have you guys been doing without my wonderfully exciting stories? ;) My lifes been a blur since gradiation (thats right I did it). I have my own place now its pretty sweet. Ican\'t wait until I can afford food again *lol*.

How has everybody been doing? I MISS you guys and just wanted to let you jknow I think about you. (especially you budhead ;) oohlala. Just kidding. I missed you all equally.

*wow, my grammer, punctuation, typuing, and spelling have really gone downhill fast ;)

p.s. If your wondering why this is in the box I just felt like coming home ;) and so i could do this: fuck shitty ass mother fuckin fuck faces who fuck there mommas *lol*

2. Now thats funny!
    isn\'t punctuating fun though?

Hey everybody, I\'m punctuating.

3. WELCOME HOME GIRLIE

4. I missed you!!!!!!!!!

5. jesus that hit me like a tonne of bricks!

6. Are you mocking me? ;)

7. Thanks bud. Hows the little buddette?

8. She is doing great.. she is sitting in the chair with me while I\'m typing...

She said hello..

9. You know what weird phenomenon I noticed. People at work have taken to calling me girlie. Others have as well. I have never mentioned this site or my name to any of them. Weird huh?

Anywho I\'m glad your girlie is okay. Hows the rest of life been treating ya?

10. Well thanks for leaving me hangin butthead ;)

I guess I\'ll have to tune in next week to find out *lol*

11. No.

12. Sorry about that girlie..

I had a little bit of buisness to do.. Samantha wanted to go to Disney.com... Playhouse.. lol

Everything is fine except for the B***H. Other wise I\'m as hreat as i\'ll ever be!!!

Hows everything with you???

13. I cant really complain. My boyfriend and I moved into our own appartment. I just got another raise today. And my dad picked up my car while I was at work and is replacing the twofront cv joints or whatever they are and he left me his car and the best part is hes picking up the tab which is great because I cant even afford to eat. I eat as much as I can while i\'m at work and then I mooch off of my parents to feed my man. But everyone has there problems so I\'m just grateful for what I get you know ;).

Sometimes I wish we could all just be potsmoking hippies that live in the woods though *lol*

14. Great to see you again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Thanks Critter whenever I\'m drinking and I smoke I think about ya. Or should I say whenever i\'m pissed ;)

16. It is hard to make it on your own. Money never comes easy and there is always something coming up to take it from you..

I hope all goes well and you get to visit with us more often.. You are missed..

17. I\'ll definatley try to keep in thouch alot more often babe ;)

18. I hope so.. I have wondered about what happened to you since you left.. You give me a bit of scare...

19. Nice to see you again Girlie!! :wave: We\'ve been wondering what you\'ve been up to. Congrads on the graduation and getting your own place. And don\'t stress too much. We\'ll all be sending you karma, your money situation will improve. Great to have you back! :smoking:

20. man this rocks all ass, everyone always ends up coming back here, the dingusues, digit\'s cousin, and girlie

I LUVS U ALLLLL!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.