Did you know???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JV420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. That Abraham Lincoln slept with men! Seriously. Apparently 96% of Americans don't know this!

--
    Feel free to post any factual did you knows, that you feel like people need to know. I was baffled when I found this out, so anyone else have any baffling information!?

2. James Joyce wrote a lot of dirty letters.

3. If you eat a polar bear liver, you will die of vitamin A poisoning. As a carnivore which feeds largely upon fish-eating carnivores, the polar bear ingests large amounts of vitamin A, which is stored in its liver; in the past, humans have been poisoned by eating the livers of polar bears.

4. If you took a shit on the moon your shit would come alive and kill you.

5. Yeah:rolleyes:right..smoke on bud.

6. Did you know that this fact was made up on the spot, about another fact?

Did you know that everything you know, is, in fact, not even a fact, rather what someone has told you, which you believe. :eek:

7. Another Weird Fact

The Tecumseh's Curse
    Some people believe that the curse of Indian chief Tecumseh has killed every U.S. President before the end of their term in office, if they were elected in a year that ended with 0. The first victim of the curse was William Henry Harrison, whose troops killed the Indian chief in 1813.

Harrison, elected in 1840, died of pneumonia after serving 31 days in office.
    Lincoln, elected in 1860, assassinated.
    Garfield, elected in 1880, assassinated.
    McKinley, elected to a second term in 1900, assassinated.
    Harding, elected in 1920, died of a stroke in 1923.
    Roosevelt, elected to a third term in 1940, died of a cerebral hemorrhage in 1945.
    Kennedy, elected in 1960, assassinated.
    Reagan, elected in 1980, survived an attempted assassination.

8. Did you know, I sleep hanging upside like a bat?

Now you know, why they call me Batman.

Trust me, I'm a Doctor.

9. Another Weird Fact!

Did you know...I don't give a fuck!?

Amazing, right!?!

10. [quote name='"JV420"']That Abraham Lincoln slept with men! Seriously. Apparently 96% of Americans don't know this!

--
    Feel free to post any factual did you knows, that you feel like people need to know. I was baffled when I found this out, so anyone else have any baffling information!?[/quote]

Lol I was high as fuck watching that shit, too

11. Cool dude, move on.

12. Shrimp have no hearts.

13. really?....(not googling to strike up a convo)

14. Watermelons are naturally supposed to be the size of baseballs.

15. [quote name='"Happy Times"']Another Weird Fact

The Tecumseh's Curse
    Some people believe that the curse of Indian chief Tecumseh has killed every U.S. President before the end of their term in office, if they were elected in a year that ended with 0. The first victim of the curse was William Henry Harrison, whose troops killed the Indian chief in 1813.

Harrison, elected in 1840, died of pneumonia after serving 31 days in office.
    Lincoln, elected in 1860, assassinated.
    Garfield, elected in 1880, assassinated.
    McKinley, elected to a second term in 1900, assassinated.
    Harding, elected in 1920, died of a stroke in 1923.
    Roosevelt, elected to a third term in 1940, died of a cerebral hemorrhage in 1945.
    Kennedy, elected in 1960, assassinated.
    Reagan, elected in 1980, survived an attempted assassination.[/quote]

Looks like ole W killed the curse

16. Did you know that 9/11 wasnt terrorist atack?
    It was demolition ordered by Bush.

17. Reagan killed it because he didn't die.