Did you know cannabis is being patented?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by WeedCat, Mar 20, 2019.

1. well as i see it now more and more small and bigger growers are making their own seeds more and more ,they may not be stable hybrids But most can be very good ,and growers pass these to their mates who grow too ,,,,monsanto if they get in to cannabis seeds will no doubt put the the gene in to it so if you try and breed with seed from plants grown from their plants you have grown. they will just not grow or will wither and die if they do germinate ,like they do with their wheat or corn so you have to keep buying their seed ,,,but i really dont think growers if they have sense wouldnt touch any of their seeds...mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't know if that's possible with weed but if it is then yeah I'm sure they would. I just hope to fuck weed never becomes GMO like that, or at all. It's a natural wonderful plant just the way it is. I wish people would stop trying to play God and fuck up his creation. It's not like they know better than him. And if these companies ever do try to pull that bs people need to speak out and boycott them until they stop. The cannabis community has come so far and we can't become complacent when things like this are possibilities.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1