Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high your first time poll

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickybuds420, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I just wanted to see the percentages on this i got really baked my first time smoking.

2. i didnt get high till my 3rd or 4th time. idk what i did wrong, maybe it was the inhaling part. but then again, we smoked out my noob freind the other day for the 3rd time and we MADE SURE he inhaled (he did, big hits n coughed his ass off) and aint shit happend to him.

3. Oh god, I remember my 1st time clearly.

I felt like i was walking on pillows, and slightly numb.

4. I find it odd that many people don't know how to inhale.
    I was out of my mind high the first time I smoked.

5. haha yes but i smoked a shitload.. about 7 bowls with friends it was fun as hell but I had even more fun when I was able to enjoy it on my own terms, ya dig

6. Smoked a j with a few buds in front of in n out. Didn't feel anything until aboutnwhat felt like 10 minuets later, in the car on the freeway it just hit me

7. i was destroyed out of my skull but i was shitfaced drunk before we smoked, and we also smoked it out of a hookah (and i'd already been smoking hookah for over a year). so my scenario isn't really anything like most people's first time

8. 1st time was sorta eh, just a little buzz... Which is a major disappointment as we went through a quarter on 4/20 (1st time ever), I may have been fucked up... Idk I was in 8th grade... Good days

9. Second time I got fucked.

10. the first time i smoked weed, I ended up in a supermarket staring at all the baby shampoos. I was out of my tree that day.

11. First time I just chilled in a hot box but didn't smoke I felt a little buzzed an knew I wanted to try it

Next time I smoked so first time smoking I almost felt like I was gonna green out so I guess I got stoned but my second time smoking third time chillen I got super baked

12. I think for the first two times you should msoke very little in a long period. That way you can get your lungs and brain used to what is coming, and unlock those keys in your body gfor the THC. I didn't get baked till the fourth time ish. I figured it out, I was inhaling completing wrong
    Light the lighter
    SUck in the smoke through the bowl
    let go of the light
    suck in a little oxygen
    MAKE SURE THAT ITS DEEP IN YOUR LUGS>>>><<<<
    hold
    exhale

I didn't consider the stepstill the fourth time, since I didn't know the captialtized part/or kept forgetting. So I held the hit in and OMg MY EYES CLOuded and I wanted to jerk my brain out of my trhoat
    That feeling only last like twetny seconds, and the weed had small immmediate affect. I took another hit in like ten mins and I was BAKEED

13. Fuck yeah my first time was on a 420, with 3 of my friends in a lil pad I used a bong first and in the end it was amazin after that I fell in love wit weed :)