Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RGreen, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Yh I got proper baked my first time, came home and my legs were sooo numb then I felt ill so I went for a shit and threw up all over my feet mid shit hahaha :goodtimes

2. I actually had tried a few joints with friends over a couple weeks, didn't work. I think i was doing it right, just maybe was being careful and didn't take much! Then one day a buddy left his bag at my place, and said i couldhave a joint. so i smoked it all to myself and got blasted!!!
    Made like a whole loaf of toast and melted cheese on all of it, and was like wtf why did i make so much.

3. No, the first few hits I inhaled incorrect and kept the smoke more in my mouth. The last 2 I hit correctly to no avail. The next time I blazed however, well, lets just say I have never laughed so much in my life.

4. Seriously thought that there was something wrong with me due to not feeling anything the first few times. Trawled through websites for a couple of days after third time not feeling anything. Smoked the next night and got fucked up :) Haven't looked back since :D

5. Lol thats exactly what happened to me right after the first time I smoked a joint. Idk why but I actually thought my throat was closing, even tho that makes no sense

6. More buzzed than full out high. It was nice though.

7. I did. Was in my friend's room watching him play xbox thinking about why I wasn't getting high and realized that he had stopped playing xbox an hour ago.

8. I got tore the fuck back my first time, I was by myself and didn't know how much it took to get high so I kept smoking and smoking and smoking and after sitting behind my neighbors fence coughing my ass off for 45 min, to their kids asking "what's going on back there, are you alright?"
    I didn't think it was working, so I decided 'this is bullshit' and left.
    then i stood up........:D
    Holy shit it hit me at once like a ton of bricks, could barely control my muscles, they kept giving out while I was walking back home and I kept collapsing into neighbors yards/driveways and decided to stay in one until i got 'unhigh' but then the guy came outside and asked if he could help me, and I said 'maybe.... would u be willing to carry me home?" and he yelled at me and told me I was 'hopped up on that god damn hippie dope' til i found the strength to control my muscles and move on to the next neighbors yard lol......
    good times.

9. Not my first time, no. But the day after that, i inhaled properly and did waaayyyy too much lol