Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RGreen, Jan 1, 2012.

1. I did b/c everyone in the car wanted to make sure they didn't waste their weed. :smoke:

2. "No, dude, I'm not high"

*realizes I've been staring at the ground and thinking about the universe for the last 20 minutes*

"Wait... I think I'm high"

3. Nah, I actually had some insane tolerance the first 3 times.

I thought I was immune to weed...

4. no I didn't. I think the brain is like "wtf is this shit bro, the hell are you doing" then the second time brain is just "lol wuteva"

5. I got sooo high my first time that I barely remember that. I felt like I was melting into everything i touched. My buddies kept making me take hits until I felt something. I was actually surprised to hear that most people do not get high their first couple times.

6. Wasn't high the first 3 times or so.

7. Ya soooo high haha

8. Nah I didn't get high until my second time and just barely. The second time I just sat on the floor laughing like an idiot because I felt like I was on a boat.

9. I might have been but if I was I didn't feel it.. Didn't have a good mindset when I started toking (Still thought it was bad)

10. first 2 times, nothing.
    third time: I sat on the couch for about 20 minutes thinking my throat was closing and I was going to die before I got some water haha.

11. i didnt get high till my 4th time smoking i think

12. No. In fact, it took me 3 times to get high. I remember the first day I got high... I kept smoking the blunt, thinking; "Man, I HAVE to get high this time." ...So I kept smoking it and smoking it. Lol, I was retarded baked. Though, I finally got to the goal -> of getting high! :smoke:

13. I'm not sure because looking back, I had some effects of being high, but they weren't significant.

14. Im happy poll option #3 didn't go to waste

15. Nope. I didn't know how to inhale properly.

16. It took me a good 4 or 5 tries until I finally got high the first time, but when I did, oh my fucking god was I high :smoke:

17. I got high off my ass! I couldn't stop talking all I was thinking about is how to explain the feeling I was having.

18. Going back into school from the old abandoned house down the street. I remember we were watching "Hamlet" and I was cracking up at the way they talked

19. The first time I felt nothing. Second time I got fuckin ripped.

20. I remember my vision getting blurry like a cartoon and i just started laughing and thats when i knew i was high. This was mixed with some alcohol, but this wasent my first time smoking. I smoked like 2 times before and felt nothing.