Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get high the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by propianotuner, Mar 7, 2013.

1. I've been seeing a lot of posts since I've joined about people who didn't get high their first time. And this seems really peculiar to me. That isn't the case with any of my group of friends, and you'd think that when you have zero tolerance that you're pretty much guaranteed to get more than a little high. I mean, the first I smoked I was nowhere close to thinking "gee, am I high or not?" I was more like "holy shit, it's like a whole new world has just opened up, my back feels great, food tastes awesome, I've got a little bit of vertigo, I'm just so damned loosy goosy, and what was that cuz? That's the funniest shit I've ever heard and I don't know why!"

So, did you get high your first time, and why do you think it did or didn't happen? This being the seasoned tokers area, we probably have all developed a tolerance to it, yet presumably we can all successfully get high the vast majority of the times that we toke.

2. I got crazy high my first time. People that don't get high their first time must be getting fake buds. Lol

3. Or they don't inhale it? Because i have smoked with numerous first timers and many did not get high...and it was great weed

4. I got so high the first time I smoked that it was a bit ridiculous... :D

5. I got blazed for hours the first time.

I remember one time two of my buddies wanted to get high with me for their first time. So they came over the my house one Friday night and we used my vaporizer. I told them they would get sooooo high since we were vaping and it was their first time with weed. I ended up getting high as fuck before they were even feeling anything at all. It was so weird. They eventually got really fucking high, though, after I left to go get something and I came back. I told them to just keep hitting the vape over and over and it worked. They got so fucked up hahahaha.

6. In my experience people who didn't get high the first time simply weren't inhaling...

7. I didn't, wasn't inhaling properly.

8. I didn't get high, and I am sure I was inhaling, I had already smoked cigarettes at the time. But yeah, I didn't feel anything.

9. Cant say yes or no. At the time i thought i was high but now that i look back with experience im not sure that i did get high the first time :/

10. I didn't get high the first time either. And I was inhaling correctly. But not sure of the quality. I woke up and found 2 joints in my grandpa's bed. Grabbed them bitches and took them to the only toker I knew. My mom tells me that my grandpa always had good shit. But anyway the next day I went over to the friends house and he had some skunk. Real skunk, you know early 90s skunk. I took 2 rips of some crazy bong and borrowed his bike to join a bunch of friends playing homerun Derby at the local diamonds. I climbed a 10 chain link fence with his $1200 lowrider bike and tossed it on the other side. Just to find out the gate was open. So many weird good things happen that second day. But the first time I didn't get high at all.

11. I got sooo high my first time. :). It was some sour d. Greatest high I've had. It was so amazing. Like my mind was working in ways it never had before. I don't know how to explain it but u guys know what I mean. Lol

12. I tied the poll, fuck yeah.

Just wanted to say that I didn't inhale right the first two times, and I believe that's the main reason for not getting high your first time.

13. Yup one of the best highs I'll ever experience

14. I was fried my first time. I have never even come close to being that high since.

15. I was very young, my older sister rolled up a pathetic excuse of a joint, the two of us smoked it in the bush behind my house before my parents got home.

When my mom saw me, she asked me if I'd been crying because my eyes were so red.

So I would say, yes, I got high as fuck the first time I smoked.

16. 1st time was with a good friend with 4 j's in the woods. Didn't get high because I didn't inhale properly. Later that day, had a bowl of some purple haze and held those hits in and was never that high again.

17. my first time smoking i didn't think i was high, until i got home and brushed my teeth for 15 minutes

18. I had an incredible head high for like 3 hours off of regs my first time. I took 10 hits out of a homemade bong and I didnt even know you could get that high. I had no idea it could have possibly been THAT crazy. It was great.

19. Fuck yes i got high. Me and childhood freinds toked up in the woods then went to burger king. I rember feeling paranoid that "the old lady the next table knows" hahaaa

It always reminded me of the scene in Half Baked. When the kids smoke for the first time before they go in the store. I was like " i dont feel anything". Then it hit me

20. The first time I smoked was out if a huge gravity bong. Needless to say I was fucking obliterated for a good 5 hours