Did you get high the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LaurenJadee, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I always got told the first time you smoked, you didnt get high.
    For me; i did.i got too high. Had a full joint to myself thinking i needed LOADS, and spent the next 2 hours having a panic attack and zoning out.
    So, has anyone actually smoked and not felt ANYTHING?:confused:

2. no i didnt get high my first time. and yes i did inhale.

3. Yes, I got high, but nowhere near as high as I would eventually get, and nowhere near as high as I get now.

4. first time i smoked was out of a gravity bong.. i inhaled the water after taking a massive fuckin rip from it. yes i got high. super, super, super high.

5. I didn't get high my first time and not really my second time either, but my third time....POW

6. #6 The Crunge, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    I'm going on 4 years, and I haven't been high yet! :cool:

7. Your Damn Right I Got High Right My First Time! because at the time i thought you were supposed to swallow the smoke instead of inhaling it it was the best high ever.

8. if u didnt get high, you didnt inhale, striaght up

there is no reason weed wouldnt affect you the first time you smoked it and would every other time

i got baked my first time, smoked a joint, and a bowl with keif on top

9. [quote name='"Audiophile320"']if u didnt get high, you didnt inhale, striaght up

there is no reason weed wouldnt affect you the first time you smoked it and would every other time

i got baked my first time, smoked a joint, and a bowl with keif on top[/quote]

I smoked like 3 bowls my first time smoking, wasn't inhaling perfectly at first but had it down pretty fast and didn't get high. I know plenty of other people with the same experience too, if you got high your first time that's great ! I didn't get truly baked until my third time smoking, and I didn't do anything differently

10. No because it was on lunch break so I only took like 2 or 3 hits because I didn't wan't to go back high.

11. Yeah, i basically felt what I always do now just tuned down a lot. 3rd time was the first time I got totally baked

12. I didn't get high and yes I was taking big hits and inhaling. My friend got retarded and I thought he was bull shitting me because I got nothing going hit for hit with him.

13. i got so ripped.

smoked ablunt with my 2 best friends at the time of some purp. when i got home i layed in my bed feeling my armpit hair for like an hour and a half thinking how soft it was. lol.

14. I got fucked up. Few hits off a two gram joint. Got in the elevator of the parking garage. Doors shut, I was sober. Doors opened, I stepped out high as fuck. The world was new to me.

15. The first time I smoked, I didn't really get high. I felt a little different, I guess, but it wasn't like a high that I would normally have.

16. I got weird.

17. Nope took 4 hits off a blunt and a couple out a pipe. I did inhale because I had smoke cigs before so I knew what I was doing. If I did I would have started weed at 16, damn

18. My experience with the first times are actually really strange...

1st time : Smoking out of a soda can(stupid I know) I take about 2 small hits, inhale properly and blow out smoke.... feel nothing, maybe some placebo..

2nd time: Smoke out of a bong and take maybe 4-5 hits not sure, it was some shakey/crappy weed... felt NOTHING

3rd time: Smoked 2 bowls out of a pipe with a friend.... felt nothing for the first 5-10 minutes... like literally NOTHING, no come up at all... and then WHAM the most intense high (audio and visual hallucinations... vision was flashing black frames and I was blinking a lot because i couldn't see) BUT.... the high lasted maybe 20-30 minutes and just ENDED, like back down to completely sober... no joke.

As I continued smoking I would start to feel a come up and the high would gradually ease in, also the highs lasted longer and longer.. very strange how the high's were lasting like literally 1 hour the first handful of times I smoked.. it's like my body couldn't absorb thc at first or something

19. I got till this day, one of the best highs ever on that glorious sunny day.