Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get enough fiber today?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I sure hope so.

#avocados #apples #oatmeal

I just vaped after a 3-hour t-break. I am so high right now.

2. your an asshole, man

3. *you're

4. #4 toker789, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    [quote name="abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" post="19001922" timestamp="1384733536"]
    I sure hope so.

#avocados #apples #oatmeal
    Dude I think I did, big bowl of *lightly* frosted mini wheats with fresh strawberrys gets you 46 grams of fiber..... About your daily value :) and tasty too!

5. And I somehow fucked up that quote.... My bad :)

6. What are some easy ways to get a more fibrous diet besides like Metamucil or whatever? Looking for tasty shit, but I'm not an avocado guy (queue MasterDroChronicKush and that other dude...)

7. Same guy, different username. And try grain based products I think...... Or like vegetables? I'm not sure :)

8. #8 4shotmark, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I thought that, but it looks like this whole wheat I'm eating really isn't that fibrous unless I ate like 6 slices which would be 3 sandwiches. Is whole wheat pasta a good option?

9. No, pooping was hard work and my asshole hurts.

10. Man I'm in the same boat as you, i haven't a clue :) I know pasta has carbs, but don't know if that's good or bad...... I'd pm OP (same guy as masterdrokushcronic) and ask him, he is pretty knowledgeable about such things :D

11. If your poop sinks - not enough fiber.   Floats = you're all good.

12. how do you get rid of diarrhea

🌞

13. Raisin bran is the shit (no pun intended).

14. I think I do... I struggle a lot with my diet. I'm allergic to corn, soy, gluten and dairy. A lot of animal products bother me too.  I eat a lot of fresh produce, and eat flax seed cereal in the mornings. I need to get more protein powder thats supposed to help my gut. Digestion problems are the worst.  

15. I prepared oatmeal but couldn't eat it cause I'll be late for class, I will though.