did weed make me schizo?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Deleted member 1061569, May 11, 2019.

1. #1 Deleted member 1061569, May 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2019
    I was once told that when you start smoking weed, your brain and soul literally stop aging at that point at time.

I've been smoking since i was 18. I have memories of getting high first just because it was something that seemed like it was cool to do and the other kids did it. LOL, those were the days. The peer pressure stoner.

Then I got a little older and started feeling like oh fuck this getting older shit really sucks. Well, i can get high and go to my happy place and it'll suck less, for a little while. The emerging stoner.

I got even older and started realizing that I could use weed to tell beautiful lies to myself, and a lot of the time, it worked. I was able to be myself easier, be funny, make girls laugh, have a cheerful and funny disposition that saw humor in everything like the child that was starting to fade, inside and out, even though on the inside i was dying slowly and feeling like I had no true idea who I really was. A boy, who was frightened of people and of a world that seemed very cruel and foreign to him.

In a week I turn 25 years old, a quarter of the average person's life on this planet (not me tho bc i plan to pop myself @ 60 or whenever i can no longer enjoy life to full capacity), and all I can say is I feel like I'm a shadow of who I used to be. I feel disembodied, I look in the mirror and I see the body of a man I don't want to be, because where did the boy go, the boy who used to longboard and ride his bike around and who thought that growing up would happen to everyone else, but not him.

And I wondered why the girls never wanted me. LOL.

It had to do with being a man, it's just that I felt like becoming a man was sacrificing everything that made me me. When I lay off the weed now I feel like I descend into reality and I feel incredibly dissatisfied with my state of life. I'm not the same friendly person I used to be, simply because i've been through so much pain. I'm trying to find refuge in my soul somehow and I know that I need to escape the pit of myself. Because it really is a pit. I want to share and love and create. I want to meet someone and I want to give her the part of my soul that I thought was dead. I'm trying to feel complete.

Sometimes I wish I was a girl, because it seems like they have more of that natural inner light. I feel like my light has all but gone out and I feel like I love the masculine aspects of being a man that grant you power and assertion in the world, but I hate the lack of subtlety and callous nature that it feels like it's bringing on. I sound gay lol

I guess I just grew up. But man it feels like living hell . I feel like i'm losing control of something, i can't put my finger on it, it's like water running through my fingers. But maybe that is just the way growing up is supposed to feel , because losing yourself is part of growing up?

2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Weed can bring out mental illness/episodes I've had a few friends go crazy when they've smoked & they got sectioned under the mental health act lol.

So to answer your question yes weed can make you go schizo..

3. shit

lol

i have two blood relatives who are schizo, it might not be a bad idea to play it safe for awhile. i guess. life sucks. i can't win either way

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. The people I know who sent schizo they all had previous mental health problems before smoking weed :confused_2: you might be okay dude good luck with it anyway man mental health problems are the worst man :bang:

5. i guess what it boils down to, when i finally figured it out, is that weed was making me believe i wasn't getting older even though i was getting older lol. a beautiful delusion, but a delusion nonetheless.

i need to drop the self hate and find things to love in the world and in me

• Friendly Friendly x 1