Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

did weed change your life for the better

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaspersavage, Apr 22, 2011.

1. i gotta say for me it did...apart from helping my insomnia i dont abuse the booze anymore im a more relaxed and care free person...hail the herb

2. sure, but weed
    has nothing to
    do with life
    going to hell.

3. Yep it helps me relax and sleep.

4. In the long run I have no clue but I'm enjoying the ride so far. :smoke:

5. #5 yurigadaisukida, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    ive pondered this many times. ultimatly i come to the conclusion that all my problems that seem weed related, were there before i started smoking.

ive always been a procastinator, ive always hated working and doing chores and studying.

i endulge in iverything too much not just weed, i play way too many games, i eat too much bad food, i dirnk too much energy dirnks.

once i realized this, i was able to change my life for the better regardless of weed.

perhaps i wouldnt have had this realization had i never smoke weed.

so here is the short answer: one thing cant make your life good or bad, try to look deeper.

6. Weed definitely helped me relieve anxiety and It helps me sleep. A lot better than taking a sleep aid or drinking coffee.

7. I think it sometimes gives me something to look forward to doing if im bored, and i love how it gives me and some of myf riends something to do, our city we have NOTHING to do i swear, we have unpredictable weather, everywhere is expensive, id rather just toke at my friends crib and laugh over some music

8. It made all my dreams come true.

9. oh my
    god why
    do people type
    this it
    is really
    annoying to read
    something when
    someone
    types
    it like this
    like omg
    wtf dont
    do this plz

10. #10 blunt cruisin, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    I believe weed played a part in helping me through the most difficult year of my life. By smoking marijuana everyday for 10 months trying to turn my life around, I am convinced the impact its effects had on me as a person, etc., helped play a part in getting back on my feet again.

I'm a typical 20-year-old male with an active lifstyle, everything and anything possible. With MJ not so far by my side (haha). Last year, while everything was going great, (I'd bought myself a Golf months before everything started falling out of place), without going into much detail I lost my job, car and girl; it almost felt like it was meant to happen. There wasn't much I could do. Trust me, shit got bad so suddenly and unexpectedly that and it spiraled out of control. It seemed like I was destined to lose everything. Essentially my car was written off, I'd lost my job through a means of absenses linked to a form of ED, and suprise suprise, those deuces won't stay around for too long after all is lost. Pfft!

I had money saved up but had blown it because of the situation I was in, and abused weed to drown in my sorrows when it seemed I didn't have much left, so to speak. To everyone else, it looked like weed was taking me further down -- and you want to know why? I'll tell you why... because I live in the UK, and still there's a huge majority of the population so uneducated on the subject that I feel I have to smoke a joint just to tolerate the mindless bullshit that goes on in day-to-day basis. They won't change their beliefs, so I simply turn around and replied: "Fair enough, I won't change mine".

Months went by, living my life without any direction whatsoever. It was in a total mess.

Cut a long story short, I was taken back on by the firm who had let me go. They were convinced I was in a much better place. I told my boss in the back-to-work interview that I stilled smoked weed regulary, and while he showed some natural concern given the fact that it is still illegal in this country, he welcomed my honesty (let's face it, he could've asked me to leave right there and then).

Months on, I'm back on the road, with money and my old girlfriend's jealousy is as clear as day. I've been drinking my Ovaltine and working out for the summer. Life has never been better, thankfully. I sincerely thank Grass City and Weed because together, I've learned valuable lessons throughout the last 10 months or so of my life (I did start smoking last March, by the by). The members here are so down to earth, free-willed, motivated, etc. You can learn so much it's untrue.

I swear when I'm online I wouldn't touch any other forum before GC. Pair it with MJ itself, and I wish you the best. To me it's the only place on the Internet that, one day, will be your only way for a bit've of hope, belief and all that jazz.

Much love,

GC :smoke:

11. [​IMG]

Made me a much better person and that's all I am going to say :smoke:

12. yaaa lol it made fappin' the greatest sensation of all time

13. So far so great!

I feel happy when I smoke, when I'm about to smoke and when I smoked. I have never had problems because of weed

14. My life was fine with out weed.

So weed didnt do anything for me.

Its apart of who I am at this point in my life, and thats all I have to say about that

15. Makes my life a little bit more comfortable on this place we call planet earth... Put me in a better midset about life.

Other than that all it's done is god knows what to my lungs and drained my wallet pretty good over the past years.

16. My life was better before weed so no, it did not. Been smoking daily about three years now though... Should probably quit soon...

17. I'd say yes but cant be 100 percent sure...im 20 years old and been smoking for about 3 years now.

Used to be a bit of a jackass i've realised i was judgmental and just generally didnt give some people the time of day.

Since smoking weed i've come to realise that as cliche' as it is it takes many people to make up a community and no matter how different they are as long as there not hurting anyone they are just fine to me.

Always try and be a nice guy and dont judge people before you give them a chance.

So thats what weed (and growing up) have done for me.

18. it showed me a new perspective, but after a while you realize it's just a drug

19. It's William Shatner man.:smoke:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXM15X_Fo0Y"]YouTube - Family Guy William Shatner[/ame]

Oh and weed's just weed. It wasn't that life-changing to me as far as I can tell. Other substances were though.

20. I think it did. I had a lot a fun and made some new friends. Im going to have to wait longer to truly know.