Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did This Weed Have Chemicals Or Something In It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wuzb, Jun 26, 2014.

1. #1 Wuzb, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Last night i was smoking out of my bubbler, and after about 4 or 5 hits my eyes started feeling really swollen and they were hurting, after that my head started pounding around my forehead and my vision was very blurry.
    It was my first time smoking for the whole day and it was late at night so my tolerance was low but i can usually finish a whole bowl without any problems. I was also really sleepy, i dont know if that could've caused it or not, the weed looks normal and it burns the fuck out of my throat which usually never happens.
    I dont think i over did it, because every time i smoke, i always smoke a whole bowl of really good weed, and i didn't even finish this bowl this time. Could it have had something else in it?

Edit: And the weed looks normal. No mold or anything like that on it.

2. Anyone?

3. ?enoynA

4. Sounds sketchy, just don't smoke it man. I know if I had any suspicions I wouldn't risk my health. And I don't think your tolerance is dependent on the time of day haa.
    More of, how often and how much you smoke.
    Body fat and so forth

5. #5 123burnthattree, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    Grind it collect kief. Smoke kief if same effect toss it all. Never return to the source.
    Also, where the pic at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

why do people ignore all the other aspects of their stories and focus on the reefer madness thing...

oh well...lets play along with the reefer madness thing...

<silly hat>
    GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WITH THE POT AND TELL THEM YOU THINK IT WAS LACED AND YOU ARE DYING. IF THEY CAN"T FIGURE OUT WHAT WITH AND GIVE YOU THE ANTIDOTE SOON YOUR LUNGS WILL DISSOLVE...THE CLOCK IS TICKING...YOU LIFE IS SLIPPING AWAY...RUN!!!!! :laughing:
    </silly hat>

7. You were high, burnt out, and probably very dehydrated
    I doubt there is more to it than that

8. You're probably right about the dehydration. I hadn't drank at all that day and the only thing that eased my head ache was a bottle of water.
    Thanks!

You'd be surprised! If you smoke all day everyday, and decide to not smoke until night time, you get much much higher, IME at least.

9. It was killer weed and your normal good weed is actually weak.

10. OP your post made me call my MMJ delivery service and thank them for lab  tested meds.

11. #11 lFourTwenty, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014

It was night time and you hadn't drank anything at all that day. I assume you didn't eat anything either. 

It wasn't the weed, it was you. 

How do you go a whole day without drinking anything? That's not normal 

12. Lol, yeah. This is yet another reason why it should be legal.

Maybe. I doubt it though. I've been smoking for almost 2 years and i always get the best weed that they have so it's unlikely that im just now getting really good weed. You could be right though.

I smoked it again this morning and before hand made sure i ate and drank, and it didn't happen this time. So im guessing i was just dehydrated, and smoking made it worst or something.

13. But that would be because you hadn't smoked all day..>.>
    But okay man,mi feel ya.