Did this really just happen??? What do i do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blink 182, Dec 27, 2010.

1. So i'm outside my house, just got out of my car. I reach in to get my cigs out and i drop them on the ground. I bend down to pick it up then BAM!
    My fucking touch screen phone goes sliding out of my hoodie pocket and straight down into a sewer.

I've tried to open the sewer manhole above it but it won't budge. I think its frozen. So what the hell am i supposed to do? I don't want to look hella sketchy but I need to get my phone today or tomorrow!

Any suggestions?

2. If it's a drainoff on the side of the street, it's in at least 6 inches of mud and rainwater.

3. Buy a new phone

4. do whatever it takes to pop the cover off the sewer. U have a crow bar?

5. This. Probably swimming atm...

R.I.P phone.

6. Fixed that for you, buddy.

7. Your phone is probably freezing down there

I see your offline so hopefully you're off finding a solution good look maan

8. if it is not in a puddle of water you can call the city and they open it for u to get it.

9. I think you're pretty fucked... see what happens when you smoke cigs shit dies!

10. Just pry that bitch open, if anyone says anything, just tell 'em you're looking for your next lunch. Guaranteed silence.

11. Let it go man, good karma has to be coming your way sooner or later after that bad luck.

12. If that's what you believe in then maybe.

13. >.>

<.<

[​IMG]

WINGARDUIM LEVIOSA!

14. ^The only logic in the entire thread.

15. Your phone's lost, sorry. Take this as a lesson to keep things in more secure pockets.

16. What you do is get the town to open up the sewer for you, tell them what happened. You dropped your smokes and when you went to pick them up your Ipod fell out of your pocket and down the sewer. If they do get it out you will still be lucky if it is not fuked up.

17. If its touch screen or iphone say bye . Did the same exact thing with my keys and phone, keys got sucked aways by water and phone just got water damage. The rice doesnt work either haha

18. I lol'd.

Well i posted this at 3 am and woke up this morning determined. I drove across town to borrow my friends crow bar. After like 10 min's of prying that bitch i finally get it open and find a pit of a fucking million leaves. I just start swimming through that shit then BAM!

My phone's sitting there chillin. Pulled it out, It still has 3/4 battery and is fully functional. I checked the stickers and there's no water damage. :D

I'm a happy camper now. That saved me a shitload of money.

Thanks for the help guys!

19. thats right all you negative nancies!!!! It was fine :hello:

thats so dam awesome!

20. Awesome man, I never thought you'd get it back.