Did the neighbors poison my baby?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by seeingstars, Sep 14, 2007.

  1. It looked so healthy 3 days ago and we were looking forward to harvesting it in about 2 or 3 weeks. It's planted in a sunny spot right by the neighbor's fence, and was beautiful, over 7 ft high and 5 ft wide. Yesterday it looked a bit droopy so I thought, that's funny, it shouldn't need to be watered already... seeing as the summer heat has passed. But I gave it a nice drink.

    This morning it looked worse, really wilted. This evening, Oh My. Many leaves are yellowing now as if its complete water supply has been cut off. It's basically dead, and the drying process has already started... :cry:

    Could my righteous senior citizen neighbors have done this? Injected it with Round-Up in the middle of the night? It's so suddenly dead. It seems usable... but if it has indeed been poisoned, I'm wondering if there's a way to tell, and if it's safe to use. I'm thinking also if they used a pesticide, wouldn't I be able to smell it?

    This is my first one. I am so disappointed after caring for it everyt day since May! I would really appreciate any opinions or insight... Thanks :)
  2. go bust that old fucks hip.

    that sucks so hard people are ignorant.

  3. Maybe someone peed on it, causing high nitrogen. I couldn't say for sure though. Maybe if you have some pictures we can help more? Best of luck.
  4. Could be any number of reasons - there are lots of pests that can infest the rootball and kill the plant, and a load of viruses also. One is tobacco mosaic virus that is spread by smoking tobacco near your plants.

    I doubt that just peeing on it would kill the plant so quickly.
  5. Thanks for the quick responses. Andrew you made me laugh with your hip comment. very funny! No, I really doubt whether it got peed on either. It;s the suddenness that shocks me. Two days ago she was looking green, healthy and huge.

    So here are some pics of the poor thing. Will cut it down today, I think. If it does have a virus, do you think it's safe to smoke? What if it's been hit with a pesticide? Unsafe?

    Attached Files:

  6. thats so sad.

  7. Check for a snail eating a circle around the base. Happenned to me once. It would still be smokable then

Share This Page