did that really just happen?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kronicbeekman, Oct 30, 2010.

1. do you ever have moments or situations while your high and you think wow am i that baked or did that actually just happen?

one time me and my friend were in a 7 11 and the clerk randomly started talking to use about him being the biggest ass hole and kept talkin about that
    when we left we were thinkin wow wtf did that really just happen?

2. One time I was so high I had no idea who /whatI was for about a full minute. Not like I didn't know what my name was or anything. I didn't know what the fuck I was as an organism. It was nuts.

:rolleyes:

3. Lol this made me lol. I think if that was one of my friends they probably would have flashed on that guy and started trashing the store.

So this one time me and a friend of mine hotboxed his car after football practice. So we were both keyed and our school was having this community party thing that wasn't for us but there was a shitload of free food so i was in there. So we are standing in the hallway outside the lunch room waiting for the buffet to clear out so we can go eat and this guy comes up to us. And he starts talking. I couldn't understand shit he was saying and i assumed it was because i wasn't listening. So i try to listen harder but i still can't understand shit he is saying. I look at my friend and he looks just as lost as i am. So i start thinking we are tripping are something. Then he says "im just fucking with you guys but you two smell like weed" So then i started getting paranoid he was gonna snitch on us but he just brought us out some food and he was cool as shit about it. Turns out he was this kid i knows dad.

4. lmfao I had completely forgotten about this until now. last night me and some friends had smoked atleast 5 gs between 6 of us. after a little while I was going to head back to my buds house and we stopped and chilled on these stairs and I start hearing some people sayin some weird shit I can't understand I turn around and theres these mexican dudes yellin at some dude in a suit in a car and they were fucking angry the dude in his car rolled down his window and started yelling more spanish shit and then the dude outside the car just fucking punches in through the window (I couldn't tell if he got him or not from where I was) they yelled some more shit and went inside. I was fucking blazed the entire time. My friend litterally doesn't even notice this shit going on ( lol the whole time he's babbling about some other shit.)

5. I was smoking with my friend on his driveway once and a toy car fell straight out of the sky and landed right in front of us. We got scared and ran inside... Hehe

6. it was god fuckin with u lmao:D

7. roflmao

8. Haha yes, one time I blazed with some of my boys to go see Jackass 3D. The movie ended up being sold out, and we had just smoked over 2g's. So instead of calling it a night, we walk down the street and just sit on a stoop. While we're there chillin, some cracked out dude comes up to us and says, "I'm going to wack off in public with a broken arm, whoo-hoo!" All of us just stare at each other and are like, "Are you fucking serious, did that just really happen?"

Oh the things you see when stoned...

9. Last night I was chilling at this random party and their was this midget guy dressed like an umpa lumpa and a car full of nuns pulls up and one little short fat one jumps out and kicks the umpa lumpa in the balls then gets back on the car.

I was just sitting their and me and my freinds were like"wtf?!?!"

10. One time when I was younger, a couple friends of mine were blazing in his garage. And he used to steal xanax and weed from his parents. He walked in and we stayed in the garage. All the sudden, we hear his parents screaming at him. We were pretty baked so we couldn't make out what they were saying. Everyone just dipped out of the garage and we split. Afterwards I kept saying "Did that really happen?!"

11. literally 3 hits pulling up a ramp to get on the highway i kinda went off the road, had amazing reaction time, threw it in 4 wheel-high, drifted that shit, then tossed it back on 2 high and continued puffing on my joint that had been tightly clenched between my mouth the whole time...

true fucking story..(I know, "3 hits?...pussy" no, i think what happened was i was still drunk from last night (yes, this happened this morning..lol) and thought i was just hungover so I waked and baked then drove home and...ya.

12. The other day me and my friends were in a smoke shop buying a blunt. We werent even high yet and after we buy the blunt were lookin around at the other blunts and glass and stuff and my one friend just drops a quarter out of his pocket. The cashier guy was just like "hey buddy! you dropped something! आप अपने मारिजुआना गिरा ahaha"

13. seriously, there is no way this happened..

14. I feel like when you're super blazed, something about the balance of things just draws crazy-unbelievable shit to you like you're a magnet. All of us have had things happen while high that you would just NEVER experience sober. Of course when you're ripped things seem way more crazy/funny, but still it's a phenomenon srsly. :smoke:

15. Well, real or not, the image I'm getting is funny as hell.:D