Did that just happen...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thebeatles069, Mar 21, 2008.

1. OK so, this all starts out with my dad coming over and hes a neat freak and him and I clean out my closet. So i obviously get ALL my shit outta there FAST. Including my 6 mj plants that are all on probably their 4th node. So i find some dill seeds and I grow different herbs year round so I go to the basement to get some soil and my dad walks in with my plant in HIS HAND and says heyy i found this in the furnace room. He couldnt even tell it was weed it had the sets of 5 leaves n everything and he didnt notice... It was rediculous i almost shit my pants when i saw him carrying my plant.... he had no idea it was a mj plant

time to move them outside

2. lmfao!!! dude funny, you lucky bastard.

lol a guy from my home town left his bong out in the place he was renting from, my buddies mom who is the landlords wife found it and gave it to his mom, she said "i found so and so's flower vase" and gave it back to her!

3. haha thats some grandma boy shit

4. hahahah, wow that is some funny shit. you lucked out there bro.

can't believe your dads really that oblivious.

5. oh man thats some lucky shit right there i wish my parents didnt know it was mj i was growing lmao.

6. i wish my parents grew mj. . .

my mom loves to garden too, sigh.

7. My pops does grow and deal hes one wacky 46 year and me and the moms chill an smoke all the time...

You lucked out tho.

8. You're a lucky bastard man. lol

9. Maybe he knows and just dosen't care?

If not then your pretty lucky.

10. that seems like something my real father would do. hed pick it up and be like whats this? really having no idea what it was

11. ha! my mother did something similar to that. she knocked one over and started appologizing telling me she would go to home depot and by me another one to go with it