Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did Swim pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JointLivesMatter, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Certo is in a pouch
    Squeeze that shit down your gullet
    Drink a couple gal water pee pee pee
    Drink more water
    It definitely works. Been there done that
    Truckers have been using this shit for years
    Head shop crap IMO- crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep it’s a hit n miss. I was just worried because I was unable to do it correctly as I usually do.

I agree with your other post that head shop crap is worthless. No one has really studied the science behind certo but it works great if done correctly.

This is my third time to pass with it and it was within a 15 hour window. I’ve even heard of people passing the same day of smoking with certo, crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Psst drop the swim
    It’s a weed forum
    Not an all out DRUG forum
    It’s Cool

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  4. So consuming fruit pectin (sugar, basically) will mask THC positive drug screen? Really?

BWAAA, HAAA, Haa. Seriously. That is a serious load of laughable, funny cr@p! :lmafoe:

Diluting the sample through excessive water intake HAS been shown to reduce the tox level returns, but fruit pectin? PUHLEEZ stop parroting these urban legend myths.

5. Guess that’s why I’ve passed a drug test within 24 hours?. Please explain otherwise then?. Explain why I’ve passed 3 drug test with this method?.

Certo defiantly does something, the water does help for sure. People on probation have been doing this for years.

Maybe this article will help you understand but apparently you’ve got it all figured out

https://addictionresource.com/drug-testing/sure-jell-does-it-work/

6. How old are you

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    It’s sugar free. You really have all your facts together[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You have to know what sugar actually is before you can even start to talk about facts:

Then you critically read the article and notice a few things - like why is there no test results shown? Not a single 1? Among others. But you get on with your facts and get back to me after you figure out what polysacharrides are. There's more than 1 kind of sugar, BTW. Most people only know about the one food companies are always trying to tell you they are not using. Then read their labels and see what you find.

But only after you actually know what sugar is.

9. Collateral damage

How about you conduct your own research and see for yourself. It’s worked for me and others plenty of times. It’s not full proof but for whatever reason it works. Hundreds of videos online of it working for people

Also why did you link an article the states the same thing as the article I linked?

10. [​IMG]
    Good luck with all th nobody cares

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well, at least you're speaking for nobody. But that was a pretty quick change of heart, right? I understand it's hard to care about stuff you don't understand - especially after being pwnd by somebody who does.

12. Yeah OK, but I been kinda tryin' cut down on doing stupid stuff lately, so no thanks. I'll have a spot 'o sugar in my tea, but that's enough for me, thank you very much mate. :vaping:

13. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  15. If you cut down on stupid stuff
    Man you fell off the wagon[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  16. You pwned nobody, you only confirmed what my article stated and your argueing about sugar. It states sugar free on the box if you really wanna get down to the details of the content that’s just you desperately looking for an argument to cling on because your upset you could be wrong

I realize fruit can have sugar in it but have you ever tasted sure jel?, I sure as hell wish it had sugar it’s the most sour/tart crap I’ve tasted

• Like Like x 1
  17. What happened to swim

18. I took people’s advise and dropped it, apparently it doesn’t matter. I only used it because other sites banned me or got onto me fognot using it. Live and learn?

19. Ah well anyways, only you will be able to tell us if you passed your test. I'd say probably not, but you might get lucky with how diluted your piss was. And I've heard they may make you retake it if it's very diluted.

20. Ok
    How many drug tests have you taken
    Why do you get so defensive
    After 50 years of doing this, gee I’ve kinda matured. This a WEED forum
    Do you seriously think you can come on here and try to dispute what I and millions of other. “Mature” people. I said I’ve used it and it works. That would have been good enough for most mature people. But your ignorance and arguing with facts about glucose blah blah blah . Weed forum. WEED nobody really cares when you start such a confrontation. Over a LAME ASS topic
    Check yourself. Billy

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1