Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did Swim pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JointLivesMatter, Oct 6, 2018.

1. swim has smoked for two weeks straight including the night before drug test. Swim woke up at 6 A.M. drank at least 3 bottles of water by 10 A.M. swim peed 3-4 times and unsure if swim drank more then 3 before the drug test call. Swim got the call at 1 pm that a random was needed. Swim drives a delivery truck and was an hour away. Swim freaks out but swim had a certo pack just Incase, swim downs the certo pack with bottle water, swim continues to drink 3-4 bottles of water before arriving but only has enough time to pee once before the drug test, swim had only one hour after intaking certo. Swim wondering if it could pass or be diluted enough for re test

Swim is 6 foot 160

2. Swim doesn't work on here it just makes you sound ridiculous... We all know it's you lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I’m not aware many sites require it regardless. You have any answers or past experiences?

4. I have no experience with drug tests

5. Swim is not going to pass the drug screening.
    Swim is not going to get to keep his job.
    Swim should read up on how cannabinoids are metabolized in fatty tissues and cannot be rinsed out by drinking water and downing certo.
    Swim should get his resume' ready.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. But swim has passed 2 drug test with certo method but swim was more prepared before the test.

Swim does not understand?, why can’t swim test be diluted?.

Swim does not expect thc to be out of his system swim just thinks maybe certo can help mask or may be diluted enough to warrant a retest.

7. there are products on the market from head shops etc that you can drink before test or even add to the test pee ,but they can be risky to use if you do get caught your out on ya ear straight away..mac,

• Like Like x 1
  8. Swim should stop using swim.
    Own it. Be your own man.

If you passed using certo and diluting before, you got lucky.
    Maybe just substitute with someone elses clean pee?

9. Swim would rather not incriminate oneself.

Swim used certo before twice no dilution only taking certo followed by 3 bottle waters, pee 2-3 times and pass. Along with this swim used certo 4-5 times on home drug test and passed.

Certo is a hidden gem for passing drug tests but nonetheless not always full proof spec of not taken the proper steps

10. Big Brother is watching swim.................................................................

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. So many positive vibes here. Just needed people with experience that could give any info.

12. Just keep swimming

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Just wanted to give a shout out to the haters out there specially mrfooey who said I would be unemployed

I [swim] passed my drug test. Certo worked with flying colors for a third time now. I knew it worked but I wasent able to follow the directions all the way through due to my situation so I was curious if anyone had any info. Nothing is full proof but it works. People on probation use this all the time.

14. Just a few questions for your answer there, swimmer...

Might swim document the exact steps and process used to pass drug screen test(s) for the purpose of helping others and make a post with that? Posting a vague question wrapped in a puzzle and asking people to play a guessing game with no purpose or reward seems a bit, uh, dickish? Is that the term I'm looking for?

15. This whole swim things makes me want to drown whoever came up with the word...

We all know it's you who needs to pass a test not swim.

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #18 JointLivesMatter, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018

I feel like I was pretty detailed what else did you want me to include, I said every detail to the hour, water intake, certo intake and etc. I was looking for people who may be familiar with certo or one day drug testing but I got no answers only taunts and negativity but it’s all good I got it done and taken care of. I will probably make a detailed post about it in the future. I’m very knowledgeable about passing drug test long term and short notice but this was the closest call by far.

Not sure how it was wrapped in a puzzle?, and helping somebody out merits a reward?. That’s the most Dickish thing I’ve heard

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I’ve used certo
    Did you down every slimy drop
    My partner didn’t
    I passed

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  20. I passed w/certo
    Heavy smoker

@ I love growing weed