Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did something really stupid when I was high... SHOCKINGLY

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankUponATime, Dec 5, 2012.

1. So I took a couple hits and realizes my piece was clogged. I found a place to put all the weed. I unclogged and then I looked down and all the weed was gone. It got blown to a part of my desk that isn't EXTREMELY dusty but it definitely has some dust and dirt. It's right next to the window. I took a hit after and it felt more harsh. Am I smoking something that could be harmful to me or am I freaking out about nothing?

2. I believe as long as you didn't scrape a handful of dust along with the weed, you should be okay. How much weed exactly got covered in dust?

3. nice picture (electric wizard)

4. Nah you should be good man, its just dust, itll burn right up, the dirt might get on your tongue but your good

5. Anything harmful is going to be burned instantly.

6. Household dust is something like 80% human skin flakes. Did it smell like pork when you smoked it?

Unless your dust contained some type of harmful contaminant, I imagine you're fine. Like if you were in an industrial plant that was working with cadmium, I wouldn't smoke the dust. Nor would I in a house, but I doubt accidentally doing so would be much of a risk.