Did someone else experience a power failure today?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BobbyWeed, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Im in Phuket and i know the area im currently staying at had a Power Failure from 5 am to 12 am, and read that its been a power failure 4 other places at almost sae time different parts of the world(without they knowing the cause). Found that wierd, is it convincedence or..?

So if you experienced a power failure the last 24 hours please let me know, so i can continue my own little investagetion lol

2. btw i had no idea where to put this thread, and it was big thunder and lighting this night in Phuket. but still i find it strange

3. you find it strange that the power went out during a storm?

4. no not at all, if you read the first post i find is strange that it happend several places around the world at the same time, maybe convincedence, but as i said i thought it was strange.

no biggie, just curious if someone else experienced it.

5. my power flashed i bieleve and went out temperarly. i was outside smoking during the storm :)

6. well there are also storms happening in several places around the world at the same time.

7. i find it weird your name is thunderstruck. Well your name isnt weird it just goes along with everything :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. Do you really live in a place called "phucket" like pronounce "fuck-it?"

9. None of the other places had storms, and didnt know why the power failure occured.

No biggie, just curious, u can say i got my once a month 2012 paranoia when i was high and put this up:D

10. :p

p.s. quick reply doesn't like the smilies

11. #11 28DoobsL8er, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Poo-ket or foo-ket one or the other lol. Would be awesom if it was fuckit, maybe it is there. Its in Thailand

12. I live in Mianus.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcxgDh9m1rw[/ame]