Did she hermie on me?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rezorezin, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Hey guys so I have 2 ethos rainmaker plants and they were feminized seeds. I was wondering if you guys would know one of my plants looks like it has the seed pods but then again on some I see white pistols I’m confused could she have hermied on me. The other one has no sighn if it. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. yep

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Should I throw her out what do you suggest??? God dammit!!!

4. best to bag and kill the plants and start over. wash everything down after u take the plants down.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yup

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

6. Damn man this is stressing me out what would be the best way to go about this?

7. best to bag and kill the plants and start over. wash everything down after u take the plants down.

8. It can’t be like that I mean the other one didn’t hermie it’s just one of them Can I keep the other plant it’s not like the pollen sack busted open shit this sucks

9. then kill the one that hermed. make sure to bag it, any stress pollen sack could open.

10. Ok well I put the one that Hermied in another tent lol I don’t have the balls to throw it out but I mean if that’s what everyone is suggestion I will it just fucking sucks dude damn

11. Ok let’s take a vote! What would you do. Remove the pods and keep an eye on her
    Or
    Toss the plant ????

12. Toss the plant, they also make small pollen pods called nanners that are easily missed and will ruin your other plant.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Do you think I caught it early enough to where the other plant should be ok?

14. No clue dude. Even if some sacks did pop it won't be too bad. If you leave it growing it will be a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. why is it still in your grow? toss that thing b 4 it ruins ur other plant.

• Like Like x 1
  16. prob popped seeds

17. Nah man I cut the stock and I bagged her and threw her out. It was the saddest thing ever man I vegged her 8 weeks and she was 20
    Days in flower. The pods looked closed the other plant has not seed pods

18. good job man, i know its tough but it would have only caused u more heart ache in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That shit sucks, sorry to hear! I got fucked by ethos also. Meet them at Cannabis cup and I spoke with them for a good twenty minutes. I kept saying, "I can not having any seed in my weed" So I ended up buying member berry on their recommendation and they gave me 6 free Citral Glue seeds. Now I never grow freebies, generally, because I will only have one or two. But being impressed with Ethos "alpha fem" technology I deiced to grow the Citral Glue also. ( Citral Glue seeded *** ounces of my medicine! )

I then had to trow away 4 large CG plants costing another *** ounces? I contacted Ethos and this is what they had to say...

Adrian Turner from ethos - " Thanks for reaching out with your issue. The Gorilla Glue #4 uses Chem sis, as part of her makeup. The Chem line is notorious for spitting out a nanner or two on the bottom two branches around day 14 of flower, where higher levels of GA3 tend to settle. What I suspect happened is the Citral Glue seeds you popped leaned heavy towards the glue side and even more, the glue was expressing that Chem nature. Nanners popped about day 14 and now there are seeds."

I would stay far away from ETHOS seeds unless you want seeds! After reading some of these post I had to sign up and let people know my experience.

ETHOS IS KNOWINGLY GIVING OUT SEEDS THAT HAVE A GOOD CHANE OF HERMES.