Did She Hermie on me???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Budabago, Jul 1, 2012.

1. This is a feminized bubblicious, 15 days into flower. I saw these little sacs pop up today. Did she hermie, or are these something else? Not the best pics, but you should be able to see what I mean

Attached Files:

2. Better pics needed but IMO they look like balls :(

3. I know bro, no digi camera and that's the best my phone does. I was thinking balls too:(, but there are some similar looking sacs with pistols coming out, so I didn't want to prematurely chop the possible he/she down just yet. Will see how it looks tomorrow and prob have a better idea. Who wants to bet I'll be down to 2 plants?

4. The pics are blurry, they do look like balls :(

If you don't have other plants then you might as well grow them out :smoke:

5. and cut the balls off asap. if these are the only sacks you see spray them with water, and chop them off. if they havent opened yet it didnt pollinate it yet so you could end up with a lot less seeds if you remove the sacks before they pop carefully so they dont pop open while removing them. if you miss even 1 sack she will be full of seeds, which will also have hermaphrodite tendencies.

6. Those are male.

7. bad pics, but I am pretty sure I see balls :(

8. they are unfocused pictures but if you look in the background it looks like there are some pistils. since its hard to see, that could be just new leaf growth, and possibly a male, but it looks like pistils to me meaning its probably a herm.

9. The only "pistils" I see are actually stipules next to 2 clearly male sacks. Focused or not.

10. Those were pistols in the background. Thanks a lot guys for your help in confirming my suspicions. I just chopped the he/she bastard down so it doesn't effect the other 2 plants. Probably cut off about 2 grams of budding tops, so maybe I'll get something out of it:smoke:

11. take a better look... those are pistils my friend, i even circled them :p
    [​IMG]