Did Pimp C Really Die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by banks69, Jun 1, 2009.

1. From Syrup????

if so how much did he have cuz ive been drinkin a hella lot of it!

2. He died from sizurp and sleep apnea.. how much he had I don't know.. probably alot.

3. i doubt you'd have to drink like ALL that much. enough to be leanin real good, but with sleep apnea your body just like stops breathing. usually you just wake up and roll over and start breathing again, not even concious of what happened

but if you're all the way to the side, i bet you just don't give a fuck when you stop breathin.

sucks.

RIP PIMP C

its like dom perignon, its supposed to bubble....it just be like that sometimes...

4. damm so how much is a safe amount? like one Styrofoam party cup of it a day?

5. Most likely what killed him is prolonged use.

6. He died from an overdose of cough syrup and a preexisting sleep apnea condition

7. so dammm! is syrup safe in anyway???

8. About as safe as wayne in a real hood.

9. I did a lot of syrup one night and a couple times I was like "Fuck have I been breathing?" Kinda scary but I was leanin hard so fuck it :)

Pour some of my cup out for pat screw and pimp c

10. BWAHAHHAHA LMAO AT *Budweiser* hahah

and DMG_KUSH that happend to me once and i couldnt sleep for like 8 hours which turned out to be 10 in the morning haha (prolly when it wore off) lol

11. +rep \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

12. hahhaahhaha
    i seriously laughed at this

13. you're fine. you're barely drinking enough to kill you and it's not exactly 'safe' but there is safe dosing so don't be stupid

check erowid for dosing if you're truly concerned

14. thats what i heard

RIP

15. the side of the prometh bottle says it can cause breathing problems

16. had a cup before work...mmmmm, it didnt last that long. i was itching for awhile though

17. I thought it was an o.d of Promethazine.

18. Promethazine is just used as a potentiator and anti-nausea, in the common syrup blend of prometh and codeine

19. In tribute, I just downed half a bottle of tussie, a bottle of tussin dxmax, 5 hydrocodone, smoke 4 blunts and took 5 shots. the blunts were like half an hour ago, everything was in the last 10 min. I'm gonna sleep well tonight...hopefully not forever.

20. Oh i thought it was the Promethazine that messed with his pre-existing condition.