Did Osama really do it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by r r, May 2, 2011.

1. I don't think Bush and company made 9-11 happen. I believe they allowed it happen to advance their neo-con agenda.

So Bin Laden still did it but Bush and the CIA let it happen.

2. We had like 11 foreign agencies tell us an attack was planned for 9/11; we told the mayor of SF not to fly that day; WT 7 collapsed, yet it wasn't hit by a plane and the reasoning behind it was a fire started from the falling debris....? :confused: From an engineering standpoint, those towers should have never fallen, the amount of heat it takes to destroy steel is immense, and it doesn't really buckle the way they portrayed it.

So my thoughts, he was just a pawn. We used him once before when the afghans fought the Russians, why not again 2 terms later?

3. This is actually the basis of my argument whenever i get into a debate over this topic. Our own FBI/ CIA have said they weren't looking for him for 9/11, that was the Bush Admin.'s policy. But they did pin him for the '96 (?) embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya, but again to say he was the "mastermind" is foolish. I have a very hard time thinking that him and his associates sit around all day thinking about who to bomb next, when else are they going to berate their women?! ;)

4. This whole situation makes me sick.

5. How so?
    Please explain..

6. Don't worry about it brudda. If he did, if he didn't, if we did or didn't, at the end of the day does it matter? Deez tings arr much too big for us all. :bongin:

7. #47 garrison68, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    It's not similar at all. Kennedy was one man, Bin Laden killed thousands. The country was not exuberant when Oswald was killed because they would rather have put him on trial. Jack Ruby, Oswald's convicted assassin, was not a popular figure, and he went to prison. The truth has never been told whether Oswald did it alone, with others, or not at all.

I do not know if the killing of bin laden wil help with his reelection. I voted for him, and am glad I did.

8. I have seen this topic debated by the most intellectual people in the world. The conclusion is that 9-11 was a terrorist attack. I also saw tests done on a National Geographic program that showed identical steal beams to the ones used in WTC construction fail under similar circumstances. Without explosives. They even did a test with explosives and the data showed no foul play. Donald Rumsfeld was in the fucking pentagon when the plane hit. Theres even video of him help carry a wounded person into a ambulance. I think its time to let this fire burn out and let those that perished rest in peace.

9. Ok bro our gov did it... There's so much evidence and proof. No one has ever seen a video or pic of a plane hitting the pentagon, no shrap metal or black box from the plane either.

Watch loose change bro.

And now that obamas scum ass won't release the pic or video of Osama being kill? Well where is the fucking proof? Words mean nothing without evidence... And Obama is a pathological liar who lies about all kind of shit... Why not Osama getting killed?

One day people of grass city the American citizens will realize that they are puppets for a play and we will rise against the government and take back the land that is our own... What ever happened to people like George Washington? We fought a mighty empire and in 1776 we became free from it... We WILL do it again.

10. Just because he says he did it doesn't mean he did, multiple terrorist groups take credit for all types of bombings and other terrorist acts. I voted "hell yea" even though I'm not 100% convinced but have faith that the united states government wouldn't kill thousands of there own people for selfish reasons and starting a war they won't win.

11. It's hard to say US Gov even though I've stated it that way before. If it is them there aren't that many people that know. Think about this though. Do you think a bunch of power hungry rich people care about 2000 lives? I mean look how many people they carelessly bombed in the middle east. The destruction caused by the Nukes in Japan in WW2. They don't care.

12. Agreed...
    I do not believe i ever had such a low opinion of my government until researching the true harm in Cannabis. The government released in 1974 that Cannabis is a potential cure for cancer. How many people have died of cancer since 1974? I understand that competition of other products would be affected but isnt free enterprise, competition and an individuals rights what this country was founded on? "to the Republic for which it stands" We are not even close to being a Republic.
    Had our governement encouraged research instead of prohibition when it saw potential, where would we be today? Longer life? Hemp Cars and biofuel? Economic stability because of an exploding industry?
    Back to the number of people who could have had a longer more fulfilling life without cancer in their life. Dont you think we all would have more faith in a governement that supported growth for its people rather than against its people?
    We are lied to for money and threatened when we challenge it. We all know that cannabis is not the Evil Stigma it has been made to be. If you challenge the word of our fine government you very well could suffer the same fate of Marc Emory.

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAOqncsZ5pE"]YouTube - Osama: "It wasnt me!"[/ame]

14. If Loose Change was based off factual evidence, then it would have the backing of the most intellectual people in the world. Which all believe that 9-11 was a terrorist attack.
    Hundreds of people saw the fucking 747 fly over the express way into the pentagon. Our Secretary Of Defense was in the Pentagon and there is a video of him carrying a wounded person out of the fiery carnage. Most of us red blooded Americans that lost family members that terrible day are deeply offended by the mockery made by those amateur conspiracy theory bullshit film makers. Loose Change= Loose Brains
    I for one will not believe in the conspiracy that would take 100k people to pull off. Fucking ridiculous. The more time that goes by the more shit they add on. National Geographic disproved all this crap, and now I'm hearing that it was the ZIONEST ISRAEL that was responsible. I hope all you Looney Toon Space Cadets get what you deserve.

15. Calling something ridiculous and calling upon authority ('the most intellectual people in the world', National Geographic), are both logical fallacies and useless as an argument.
    I don't know who was behind 9/11 and I don't know how many people it would take to carry out a false-flag attack. They could simply fund Osama bin Laden to carry out an attack and allow it to happen, or point out a weak spot for him to attack that wouldn't take any lowering of security levels to succeed.
    Again, I don't know who was behind 9/11. I do know that the possibility exists that it was an inisde attack because the U.S. government DID have the motive, means and opportunity to do it or let it be done.
    I also know that this probably can't ever be proven even if it's true, because this would be something that would be very carefully planned to never ever let the public find out.
    So all we really have to go by is that it could be either one and you have to decide for yourself which sounds more credible.

16. Lol were you there or something?

You can't be so sure of anything by word of mouth alone.

17. Bro what's your definition of the most intellectual? I'm pretty sure me and many other who do believe this are. Just because were not famous or rich doesn't mean that we are ignorant.

I've heard people who saw a military jet fly towards the pentagon... And wheres the black box from the airplane? Where are the jet engines that are proven to still be intact? Where are the holes that would of been made by the wings from the airplane? Where is the video of the damn plane?

People are going to soon know the truth... To many things that we don't know because appearently we can't handle the truth. The united states citizens will only take so much shit no matter what the reason is, and the day that we run our country will be the best day of my life.

18. Where are all the posters to tell these truthers how idiotic they are? Truthers seem to get a lot more respect than the birthers. Gee, I wonder why?

19. You conspirators are the minority by far. That is why nobody with any significance cares. It was pointless to even post here because the average processed junk food eating American needs as much Hollywood in there diet as sugar. Too bad the truth isn't good enough anymore. I asked a girlfriend of mine why she always had to be extra dramatic, and she responded, "Somebodies got to add some spice into life". Thats you. Keep adding fuel to the fire, because its so "fun" to watch it burn. (she really said "someones got to make life spicy", i just think it sounds better that way)

20. Yea...What the hell are you guys thinking...
    Your government would never lie to you..
    BTW... Cannabis will kill you... so...Just say NO to drugs..