Did Osama really do it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by r r, May 2, 2011.

1. #1 r r, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    If he didnt....
    Wouldnt this be similar to Lee Harvey Oswald?
    I wonder if the American people cheered his assasination.
    Doesnt this help Barack Obama with his re-election?

2. Honestly idk if he did it. Maybe. But Osama wasn't shit but a figure head anyway. He was a rich boy so they made him the face of there little organization. I don't think the real leader of a terrorist group would want everyone and there moms to know who he was. Osama didn't even come up with the plan for 9/11 some other dude told him he should do it. And either way he is a bitch since he didn't actually do anything. Kinda like bush didn't actually go kill tons of innocent people ya know.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ]YouTube - ZERO An Investigation Into 9/11 (FULL documentary)[/ame]

4. I don't know.
    I'm convinced the whole truth about 9/11 isn't known. What that truth is, I don't know.
    I do think he at least had something to do with it. But maybe the Americans had a part in it too.

5. Buried at Sea already....
    Wow...
    They waste no time....

6. #6 Young Dro User, May 2, 2011
    9/11 was pulled off by our own government
    im tired of hearing all this " yay osamas dead! finally!"
    when in reality the public is blind and cannot see the truth
    osama bein dead doesnt mean jack shit

7. not sure but leaning towards he didnt do it...

we just needed a scapegoat for the giant mess we made in NYC

8. LOL @ 9/11 truthers. He obivously didn't do it but he sure as hell authorized it and approved of it.

9. #9 Ska, May 2, 2011
    I think he was just the public figure/speaker for Al Qaeda, not the person who planned it or carried it out.

So I put I don't know.

If 9/11 was not Al Qaeda or terrorists, don't you think that there would be discussion that we would hear of from the radical muslims on the internet stating how it wasn't them?

It's not like they're denying it or anything. But then again our media is censored, so the only option would be the internet. I never actually looked around for this, or would know where to start. But I think terrorists would know best if 9/11 was a conspiracy or not, so they're the guys to ask.

10. Nah he didn't *****

11. #11 tuchaka, May 2, 2011
    he admited he did it several times morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. #12 Mr.Burnsalot, May 2, 2011
    There's to many things that we don't and will never know. It's hard to believe any of the shit spewed out these days. In my opinon they have had his body for a long time and were waiting to cover something else up with bigger news or Obama in the reelections.

Sure Osama was a bad guy but we have all seen what the US Goverment is capabale of when it comes to framing people and making people believe shit. At one time Marijuana was the most dangerous thing on the planet to them. Think about it.

Even the tapes don't convince me. I stand neutral and I'm glad that a negative person is out of the world sure but I won't come to any conclusions with conclusive evidence which I'll never have access to.

13. The way the towers collapsed....

You all know where I'm going with this.

14. Either that or buried at land and have his grave turn into a shrine.

This way the fish can shrine over his body as will.

15. So you guys believe the US government sanctioned the slaughter of thousands of it's own citizens, the destruction of the twin towers and three jets, and the short term collapse of the US economy so they could justify going to war against the Al Quaeda loving Taliban in Afghanistan (which has no oil by the way) and duped the UN into going along with them at the same time? Sounds reasonable to me.

16. #17 Mr.Burnsalot, May 2, 2011

They may not have made the plan and/or pulled the trigger but there's to much we don't know.

Edit: I've never begged for rep but I'm 25 points from first green bar and have been for a long time...just getting on my nerves now lol...8 more...

17. Now that's what I see as a reasonable level of conspiracy, with a plausible explanation to why they would do something.

I don't get how people can believe stuff like he's not dead and the US government made it all up... why?

18. #19 FuckSteveHarvey, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's Muslim tradition to have their dead buried right away, a lot of people would have been angry if it wasn't done.

19. So I wonder if they dumped his sons and all the other bodies at sea too?