Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my friend get ripped off???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kimhiller98, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Yeah I'm like 99.9% he did I just don't really know how to break it to him. He was supposed to get 5Gs but I think he only ended up with like 2Gs.

2. I shat my damn pants reading this post it's so damn funny oh my side oh.

3. ripped hard wouldnt even call that 2 gs

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes, your """friend""" got ripped off.
    Be sure to pass him our condolences.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol how did he think that was 5 grams? That looks like maybe one gram.

6. Ya you got ripped off......oh sorry I meant ....ya your friend got ripped off

7. It sounds a bit like you were supposed to get your friend 5g but you got ripped off. You are responsible, you took is money.

8. What's your friends name? George Glass?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol so you scored for your friend but only ended up with 2 grams? And you have to break that to him? He's gonna be pissed and accuse you of pinching his bag.

10. Taking 3g's outa a 5g bag ain't pinchin Brah really 4g I doubt that's 2

That's straight up robbin someone