Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did My Dealer Short Me For 20 Dollers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theguyinthesky, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Hey guys i bought a 20 sack cause usually me and my buds all pitcin and buy half oz but i decided to get some for myself and was wondering if my dealer shorted me?

Sent from my 831C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Heres a pic

Sent from my 831C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. i would not pay 20 dollars for that, but if is worth it to YOU then you did not get ripped off

but you did get ripped off

4. With nothing to compare the size with, how would anyone know?

You asked for a $20 and your dealer gave you what they consider a $20. Next time perhaps you should ask "What constitutes $20 worth"?
    :smoke:

5. Where I live, a dub of mids goes for 20 so I guess that's not bad-ish.

6. For 20$ you should be getting 2.0 grams. Some dealers will do 1.5 grams for 20. But if its less than 1.5, your definitely getting ripped off.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. street dealers in cali won't go below 20 a g for high grade. But i would buy that for 20 if there was nothing else. Then again, I'm a dick.

8. My Cali where abouts go for 10 a gram for top notch. Street dealers that is

9. In the L.A. area?

10. In ct it's usually $20 a gram. 2g for 30. An eighth is 40-45. A quarter is 80-100 a half ounce is 160-180 and I usually don't buy more than that unless I split it with someone ahah

11. 20 a gram here in Iowa for dank. So that could be a gram but it depends on where you live. Most places, that is a ripoff. However some places it is the norm.

12. It looks pretty straight to me.
    I wish you took a picture of the bud on a playing card
    So we'd have some dimensional comparison
    But if I were to eyeball that I'd say anywhere from a gram to 1.3
    So yea 1.3 for 20 is an OK deal

13. Seems legit. Looks like it's around 1.5(that big one looks dense)

But, buy a scale off Amazon for like five ten bucks. Its worth the investment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I love having a dispensary by me that prides it's self by having "the best, affordable, medical grade cannabis" $10/g cap. Everything gets weighed in front of you. High thc percentages in all of their flowers.

and you did get ripped off.... That's how much a club would give me for free if I asked to sample a strain. Prop 215 😁👍

15. You sound snarky

16. did you weigh the bud?  how much is there?

I mean it looks legitish, but there's really only one way to tell

17. Anything from 1-4g is normal here. As long as it isnt horrible weed. That's good weed. You're fine.