Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did my dealer rip me off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayne117, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Just kidding :devious:, my dealer is one of my closest friends and he got me 1.25 grams for the price of one.

Smoke on. :smoke:

2. Nice, it's always awesome to have a sick dealer who hooks up fat. My dealer happens to be a close friend.

3. My dealer used to hook it up fat also. i get like 1.3-1.5gs when i pick up a dub from him.

4. um, your getting shorted dude. A dub aka double dime is 2 grams.

5. He may me a 20 bag, as in 20 dollars a G for some dank, but he always gets extra. I could be wrong though.

6. yea probably, i know thats what a dub is known for around my area.

very nice man, ive become really good friends with my dealer and he always fattens my bag a little:smoke:

7. Yeah a dub where I live is 1.0 grams and a dub of schwagg is 14 grams I don't think I know anywhere that sells two gram dubs unless your buying mids?:smoke:

8. 1.25 grams isn't really a hook up for the price of one, and one of what dude one of a gram oh man he gave u .2 extra, merry christmas you got an extra hit on your last bowl pack! haha

9. i think he ripped you off no doubt about it go there with a bat and beat his brains in :smoke: jk