Did my dad toke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [quote name='"TrippinToad"']

But for a person who supposedly stealth tokes, matches would just be an inconvenience. It's just one more thing to throw away.

Hopefully tho, OP's dad smokes weed cuz that would be tight![/quote]

Ah, but a match coveres many smells nicely.... so maybe he uses them to be discrete and cover the smell, then ozium to rid all smells just incase!

2. OP should just grab all the stuff he found and return them to his dad, be like here dad I found all your stuff in the car your secrets safe with me... If you match with me on a blunt

3. Without even reading the OP, I'm going to say yes, your dad did toke. Almost everyone's parents did, they were your age once. Even my moms who's so anti-pot has smoked a few times. I'm pretty sure my dad still smokes honestly. My lil bro caught him once, and I've found rolling papers in his office once that weren't mine.

4. And after reading the OP (sorry lol) I can say, yeah your dad tokes, especially if he doesnt drink anymore.

I found evidence of my dad smoking which was a suprise but not too much of a suprise. Then once morning my little bro got up early to get something from his car. He walked into my garage and saw my dad just standing there looking outside and the garage REEKED!

Later my bro called him out in front of my mom as a joke and he just laughed, my mom got mad...

so yeah, my pops smokes...i gata smoke with the bastard man, i owe him that much.

now that I think about it, no wonder why he's gotten so god damn fat..

5. #25 Storm Crow, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    A way to broach the subject - think about your Dad's medical history, and that of your family. Then click that first link in my sig and start your hunt for the right article or study! :D

Or for even more with all the up-to-date stuff, send me an email!- bottom of my sig! :yay:

Does he have atherosclerosis?

Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries (news - 2005)
    Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries

Did a relative ever die of Alzheimer's?

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

Or cancer?

Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer (news - 2007)
    Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Find the right article and then go up all innocent with the "odd little article" you found on the net and thought was interesting enough to share! :rolleyes:

Then just watch his reaction- you will KNOW! ;)

Granny :wave:

6. haha i keep the same stuff in my truck so theres a chance. i didnt know they made ozium 20 years ago. you should just ask him its not like itll hurt your relationship with him.