Did my dad toke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Ok so I have been using my dads old car for about a year now since he got a new car (my family got a new one). When I first got it, he had matches, eye drops and ozium. I know he used to do it when he was around my age (19) but Iv never suspected him of it now. He doesnt drink anymore (been that way for like 20 years). I'm curious what the city has to say!

2. Hmm...all those signs could point toward your pops tokin the herb...but the dude also may just like to have a clean smelling car, moist eyes, and the matches...well if your dad doesn't smoke cigs then he may burn hahaha...then again, always good to have a book of matches on you.

3. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Hmm...all those signs could point toward your pops tokin the buddah...but the dude also may just like to have a clean smelling car, moist eyes, and the matches...well if your dad doesn't smoke cigs then he may burn hahaha...then again, always good to have a book of matches on you.[/quote]

He quit cigs like 14 years ago, along with my mom

4. It's possible.

Does he smoke cigarettes? If he does that could explain the ozium and matches. Then the eye drops might be for allergies.

My dad used to smoke, he was quite against it when I was younger.
    A few years ago he asked me for some hash, so of course I made him some.

It's one of those things that if he does, he will either never tell you, or he will bring it up himself. My dad brought it up while he was outside smoking a cigarette and I was smoking a bowl while bullshitting with him.

5. sweet man, your pops may like weed :hello:

6. Matches?

Your dad is a hipster toker

7. Yeh man he probably tokes.

8. Mine sure as shit did, and both of my husband's Dads too. LOL

9. How does that work?

10. Maybe he has REALLY bad farts and uses the matches to kill the smell, uses the ozium to clean the air after, and uses the eye drops because the gas is so bad it fucks with his eyes.

Just another thought cause everyone is jumping on the theory that he tokes.

11. multiple ways

her husband has gay dads, she has an ex husband and a husband, or 2 ex husbands

her husband has a step dad and a dad and she refers to them as dads

OP, sounds like he puffs lol

12. big lulz, that made me crack up!

13. If he just pretended to quit smoking cigs that would make sense for having the ozium and matches...but the eye drops? He tokes.

14. aNY MAN OR WOMAN THAT HAS OZIUM IS A SMOKER.

15. Confront him about it. See what hes says.

16. divorce?

17. Yeah, multiple husbands seemed like the obvious answer.

18. He still smokes cigs. Matches are used for lighting stuff once, like a cig. Plus if he burned you woulda found a piece or papers. Or he might smoke cigars or rillos.

19. i love smoking with matches...feels classy

20. [quote name='"dank spanko"']i love smoking with matches...feels classy[/quote]

But for a person who supposedly stealth tokes, matches would just be an inconvenience. It's just one more thing to throw away.

Hopefully tho, OP's dad smokes weed cuz that would be tight!