Did I wait too long for my seedlings?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluebubbler, Nov 20, 2008.

1. This is my first time growing, and my seedlings have been in soil for about 4 days now. They look very healthy, with little green leaves on top, but I think I have a problem. I was out of town, and so I wasn't able to get light on them until about their 3rd day. When I got home, they were looking horrible, and the stems were about 2 inches long, and very weak. As I said, they're doing fine now, but I think that I may have waited too long, and will have very weak stems. Am I going to be OK?

2. take them out of the dirt and replant them back in deeper so only about an inch of stem is showing..should recover quickly if you do it nicely.;)

3. true and get a fan them after on low setting to strengthen the stem!

4. Only do this if they are stretching.

Are they stretched? How does their color look? And yes, a fan will definately help strengthen the stalks.

5. he said two inches before first true leaves.... mine are roughly there on there fourth set lol!

6. or do the twist and brake method..idk if thats the exact name but ive done this outdoors with outstanding results...twist the stems very slightly till you hear a "crack"...the plant will then put more energy into fixing the stem and it could double in thickness, just try not to snap the stem in half..and use skewers or toothpicks for support after doing this...BE GENTLE and only twist till you hear the "crack."

:D:D

7. sounds... dangerous! man.. smoke weed stay away from the crack!