Did I top my plants wrong or too early??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Garrett95, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Your opinions? 20190624_212737.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think you’re a little early bud.. sorry.
    It’s not a death sentence but just keep an eye on that one. Might stress, might not.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks man. I'll keep watching out for her

• Like Like x 1
  4. it was probably a little early but just leave her alone for a while. Just water as needed.
    Last grow I got a little handsy and snapped all but 1 leaf off a plant. I almost tossed it but left it in the tent and was amazed at how it rebounded.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have to agree with the others that it was a bit toearly my friend, but she will recover.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yup a little early. But you can still do something with it. You have the base for an awesome grow.

Go to growweedeasy.com and look up Nebula's Haze manifolding techniques or Nugbuckets mainlining techniques.

I took you a few screenshots so you can see where to go and where the outcome could take you if you follow the instructions.

Good luck happy growing[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. If it's an indoor micro space grow, with expectations, of say, an ounce yield, you're probably okay. If it's outdoors, then you've pretty much written off any possibility of yields in the quarter pound or better range.
    It will survive though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It started indoors and then eventually moved outdoors for environmental purposes. To say the least, I've been worried about cutting the starting of a new node too early and it not recovering correctly. I'll just water accordingly and see how it plays out. Thanks!

9. I have done the very same thing and the only thing you did was to slow it down for a min. Before you know it she'll be your best plant. Trust me been there done that

• Like Like x 2