Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klx104, Nov 30, 2008.

1. This has happened twice to me now... I smoke A-LOT, and I get buzzed, then kinda high, then high, then really high...... then i can't move lol.

Like last night I smoked a bunch, then I sat there at this kids house and just closed my eyes and saw crazy shit. But whenever I opened my eyes, the light around me made me feel like I was freefalling for a split second then I snapped back into it and got a headache. But when I closed my eyes I was fine.

When I got home, I couldn't walk a straight line, and usually I can act sober, but I couldn't last night. I laid down in my bed, and felt really dizzy, and thought I was going to throw up. I watched some TV, fell asleep, and woke up a little while ago.

Does it sound like I smoked too much, or something else?

2. yea you were stoned but did you eat before you smoked or during that can make it worse sometimes. hahahah fuuuuuuuuuuuk

3. nah I didn't eat. When I got home, I was soo starving, but I couldn't get out of bed to get food LOL.

4. that would do it.....did your body vibrate like you're high......Dog......i love dots....not the candy.....periods......im gone.

5. that happened to me on tha first day of school. in tha mornin me n 2 of my friends got really high and then went to school but then after school when we got high again, me n 1 of my friends passed out right there under the bridge. i think its from not eating because we didnt eat either. but my other friend ate before he smoked.

6. Yeah that's happened to me before...usually when I smoked some regs.

7. yea man if you physically can't move in order to get food I would say you've smoked a bit too much. You want to be able to actually enjoy your high, not just get shit wrecked and pass out.

8. One time when I smoked out of a bong I wanted to throw up, but after a few minutes of gagging, it went away completely and I was fine...so I dono...
    Maybe you smoked too much, but also maybe it was some junk weed and it was just harsh smoke bothering you... who knows.
    I like closing my eyes and seein shit. It's one of the best parts of bein super stoned.

9. When you take huge hits out of a huge bong, you initially feel like you're going to throw up and you feel really bad, then it subsides completely after a minute or two. And then you are rewarded for the pain by being extra high, so I say it's worth it.