Did i Ruin my ISO??

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by msad420, Oct 21, 2011.

1. so today i took 2 nugs of my plant. i trimmed the buds and put the trim in a container. than i grinded up all the fresh bud with a pair of scisors and put it in the same container. than i added 99 % iso and put the lid on shook for about 15 seconds and than poured into another container than added a chees cloth and turned upside down got it all out. abut 1 hour later i noticed that DIRT or something had got thru . im goin to do my best to scrap the dirt into 1 corner

did i ruin my iso????

2. no it will be fine. over the years you have probably eaten pounds of dirt. and it sounds like a little chopped bud fell in there.

3. THANKYOU i am so happy i didnt ruin it. cuz i took of 1 reallllly fat nug off my plant as wide as my hand and abot 15 inches long.. and aso another fatty . yes a small amount of trim fell into the dish but barley any... i used a hair dryer and dried some of made a small amount into hash its amazing lo. bubbles and evreything