Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i roll this filter correctly ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Aug 11, 2017.

1. First joint & filter ive ever rolled. Thanks. It got me baked & barely any taste! It was a RAW paper i used and it burnt pretty good & even. Pretty slow also.[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks way better than my first one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. What kinda raw papers are those? They look white from the pictures, Raw papers are usually a brown Colour :confused_2:

4. Was questioning the authenticity of the Raw papers myself. Also confused about the title you chose. Are we supposed to tell you whether you rolled your piece of cardboard into a good filter?? You are the judge of that, did you get any weed in your mouth? If not, its great!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. There are alot of different ways to make filters for joints. It looks good. It's really whatever works for you.

6. And if you cant taste your weed, its not weed.

7. Seri is right about that. All strains have a certain taste/flavor to them.

8. Pretty sure whatever he is smoking is not weed. My paper planes never ash like that. That ash looks like tobacco ash.

9. They're Kingsize slim organic hemp
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. What do you mean authenticity of the raw papers?

11. I could taste it, but coming from smoking only bubblers and chillums/spoons, the Smokey weed taste is ALOT less noticible and harsh. I taste it alot when i use my bubbler, just a much better experience with a joint. Also more fun

12. Its weed. No question about that. I dont know why i would lie about what im smoking? [​IMG]

This is pretty much what im smoking on. Whats weird about how it ashed?

13. How it sticks together, like a perfectly milled cigarette and the black color is why I think it's not weed. Did you mix any tobacco in at all?

14. Sorry dude, just asking if its normal to roll a normal circle with joint filters

15. Why are you so on my case about authenticity of this post haha

16. Nope lol i hate tobacco. The weeds a little dry and it burned a little fast due to wind. After my puffs it would burn faster then back to normal/not much. Idk, thats weird... just a raw organic paper and pure ganja.

17. I just never saw white raw papers before, and you said your weed had no taste in your original post. Just sayin, if you cant taste it, it probably is not weed. All weed i have ever had has a taste. Just sayin.

18. Its cool, what i meant was that it taste dramatically less going from a pipe to raw papers. Same bud, different smoking technique