Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I over pay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicBug, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I just moved to this area, so I don't know my dealers to well..
    I payed 100 for this amount he said it was a 8.5.
    I want opinions !! , not judgement's.
    And if it helps any I reside in Albuquerque, NM

Attached Files:

2. It looks a little light. Hard to tell. Your best bet is to go gt a cheap scale like off amazon an take it with you to meet them so they know they can't short you.

3. Looks like less than 8.5 but I can't touch the nugs so I can't say for sure.

4. You should take a picture of all your buds out of the jar... because it doesnt look like it'd be 8.5G

5. Looks good to me and it sounds like you got a good price.

6. Hard to say, looks under.

7. The bud's look dense so it could be fooling me but it looks closer to 5 g's then 8.5.

8. I doesn't look like 8.5 g's. But what the fuck do I know

9. Man that's about 3.5 I would say, definitely under 8.5.. you got shorted big time.. I would never pay $100 for that lol.

10. Looks like you got shorted. Are those buds in the first pic all the weed?

11. nah that's more than 3.5 forsure.
    Nobody can really say OP, it looks dense so you never know.

12. Compare bud size to something life a quarter and take a picture

13. That looks like a solid 8 grams.

14. looks like somthing you would get sold in albq nm...... pretty scandelous there.... but i have heard about people getting there card's when they loved in taos nm and they would meet there doctor at random place's and he would give em a big brown bag full for 100 bone's

15. Get a scale or don't worry about it.

16. This. If you don't have a scale then don't try and worry about weight. If your dealer knows you don't have a scale he'll cut you even more

17. Dense as fuck you're alright bud

18. That's about the right price for your location. There may be better hookups, but I'll bet there are a lot worse in your place. :smoke:

19. that's less than a 1/4 for sure

20. not too bad. ive payed a hundred for worse... a few times