Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

did i make the right decision?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funky bud, Jan 12, 2009.

1. #1 funky bud, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    i couldve got a half ounce of dank for 200. or an ounce of some really good mids** for 150.. i chose to the ounce of the mids..

Stats: dank= 1 bowl with a chick/buddy and we'd be ripped as fuck for like 2 hours
    high mids= 2 bowls with a chick/buddy and be ripped for like an hour

^^yes light weight :hello:

fuck. guess its just personal preference but hook me up with your opinions on what you would've done.

thanks. mike.

2. Whats 'really good mids'? any pics?

I've been choosing mids over headies

lately too. Saving lots of $.

3. WTF I pay $90 for a half o. Damn thats expensive shit.

4. Costs allot less in Canada :).
    I would have gone for the dank bud if I had the money to spare for sure.

5. Personally for some reason i usually pick quantity over quality. Im not saying id smoke shit, but you said it was really good mids, so fuck it, why not get more for less.

6. good decision

7. + rep because I always am in a dilemma with this very question. I usually get the dank because I vape and it lasts a while. But recently I have been getting half dank half mids and I like the combo a lot.

8. I would have gone with the high mids too.

It's better to be able to have that extra 50$ with my fucking income now.

9. #9 dranked out, Jan 12, 2009
    well, mike. you sir, FAIL>!
    why would you smoke twice as much for half the high? thats retarded
    why would you get ripped off paying 200 for an oz of mids/corn? thats retarded
    why would you make this post to get ridiculed for your poor decision making skills? thats retarded.
    why, why, JUST WHY

no seriously though. bad call.
    bad mike, bad.

edit: 150, whatever. still 50 bucks over priced= the 50 you should have spent on dank. ;o

10. #10 GHad22189, Jan 12, 2009
    I think according to your "stats", the dank deal would have been better.
    The ounce of mids is twice the half o of dank, but you said it takes you 2 bowls to get ripped for an hour versus getting ripped "as fuck" for 2 hours with the dank. So with the dank half o, you get the higher for longer for 50 more dollars.

Edit: Basically, what the guy above me said

11. honestly man, take a math class or something. You should have answered your own question before you even typed it. Twice the high with half the amount is a no brainer.
    200 a half
    vs
    75 a half

to achieve the same effects as the 200 dollar dank, you would need to smoke 4x the amount of mids.
    75x4=300=you made the wrong choice

12. yeah mids

13. Quality over quantity, always.

14. Sounds like you can make some amazing brownies, and still have alot left to smoke. I think you made the right choice...

15. True but mids will get you high. I see logic in some previous statements. If you're smoking twice the amount of the Mids why not just pay that 50 bucks extra for some Dank and get 5 times more fucked up than you would from the mids?

I dunno, just take that extra $50, buy yourself a nice new piece and some edibles lol.

150 for mids is a little over priced.

16. defiantly would have gone with the ounce. if im not smoking dank i always just sprinkle kief over each bowl then hit it to get it a little more kick.

17. You only live once, why smoke crappy weed?

18. Me personally i would've went with the dankk.
    1 bowl for me (of some fine ass dank) would have me high for liike 4 hours. Maybe 5. =] haha.

19. So the dank will keep you high for twice as long, and it's only 1/3 more money? Then you are a dumbfuck for not buying the dank. Dumbass.