Did I just make a huge mistake?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Doezer42o, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Ok so my girls are 49 days old from seedling and have been flowering for maybe 2 weeks now or less and I wanted to change the feeding schedule by increasing the bloom booster strength for heavy feeding. So I ran 3 gallons of plain pHed water through a 3 gallon smart pot and one gallon at the end of the new strength nutes and I just ran the whole gallon through like the first 3 plain water.

I read somewhere that flushing before changing nutes would be a good thing? I just hope I didn't drown my girl ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446507364.454194.jpg

Did I fuck up or am I ok???

2. You should be fine, she may be a little droopy depending on drainage for a day or 2

3. probably fine, although I think flushing can cause signs of nute burn. I flushed my plant that I thought had nute burn and it made the nute burn worse :/

4. She needs a good flush from time to time when using synthetic nutes. Perfectly fine

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

5. It's called a deficiency, meaning it's lacking something. [​IMG] Never give advice again, please.

Also OP, you don't need to run 3 gallons of water through a 3 gallon pot lol.

Don't overthink it, it's just a plant......remember that. Learn to read it, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble/headaches in the future.