Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i just get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tangyjam, Sep 24, 2010.

1. #1 tangyjam, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    delete thread

2. dude thats more than a g...and looks like good shit man you got a good deal

3. This is a G, possibly more depending on density. And I see you deiced to op for bigger-than-life-size photos.

4. I would say from the picture yeah you got a gram, maybe more...buy a scale they're not much money.

5. looks pretty fluffy but i'd say its probably at least a gram

6. Thats probably over a gram, if its dense i would say its about about 2 grams. and that bud looks nicee. happy tokingg :smoke:

7. def good shit

doubt you got ripped off

still, buy a scale if you plan on toking for a while :p

8. Nah man, not at all. That might even be more than a gram. Have fun! :wave:

9. fixed the life size photos to thumbnails...

And some nugs are dense... I wish i had a scale so this is 100% a G? Where can i buy a scale besides at headshops?

10. Looks pretty generous for a g. Fat sack.

11. 100% 1 gram, if not more

12. MY BAD! i only thought i got ripped because i was comparing it to a picture of 1/8th of weed on the forum. LOL . now i think its more than G

13. #13 samson32, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010

You could always try those kitchen scales at wal-mart. They are in the cooking utensil isle. Nice find btw

14. u got the hookup looks like more than a g to me