Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I just buy fake weed? Silly me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLLwordZ, Nov 27, 2010.

1. #1 iLLwordZ, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    I just don't like smoking fake legal shit (as funny as that may sound), because the studies behind the different toxins haven't been nearly as deep as marijuana. This is a buzz kill right now thinking that my dealer poo'd on me and gave me some spice. How can you truly tell the difference?

2. Damn, what an asshole. That Spice is used to kill rats in experiments and shit, how can people smoke that?! :eek:

3. You should post a pic and we'd be able to tell for sure.

But it sounds like it could just be a diff strain and i wouldnt worry too much? I've never seen spice or any of that legal stuff in person though so i really not sure if i'd know if there was a huge difference?

How does it smoke?

4. if it was in nug gorm then its weed, spice is all shake and looks like oregano,birdseed, and other random shit so it is most liikely weed

5. if it was in nug form then its weed, spice is all shake and looks like oregano,birdseed, and other random shit so it is most liikely weed

6. o yeah and post pics then we can really tell what it is

7. At least you're smart enough to not smoke the legal herbs. Not enough studies.

If he's a close friend be straight up with him. If he lies or talks some bullshit, I'd suggest not being friends with him anymore. Or you can not say shit and try to sell him oregano to get him back :D

Good luck man

EDIT: Theres a website called legalbud or something and they sell (fake) bud in nugs but it's not weed. it doesn't get you remotely buzzed. It actually doesn't do anything. So he probably sold you that, from how you described it, that's what it sounds like

8. What the heck is spice?

9. shits gonna be illegal in my state in 28 days. doesnt bother me though. id rather smoke something good for me illegally rather than smoke legal shit thats for making your bedroom smell good. crazy kids and their "i have to get high" mentality. if you cant smoke just dont fucking do it. and as for op, return the favor when he REALLY needs to get high with a fat sack of oregano in a shitty flavored blunt wrap.

10. If you cant tell what weed looks , smells , or taste like you should quit now !:wave:

11. dude if you cant tell the difference between the two, you probably dont need to be smoking...

12. You do realize this is in apprentice tokers, right?

Do you even know what that word means?

13. if it was in nug form then its weed, spice is all shake and looks like oregano,birdseed, and other random shit so it is most liikely weed

14. I can't get pics right now, but from what you guys have been saying - I guess it's not spice. I've never handled legal herbs before, so I wouldn't be able to truly tell the difference.

And for the record, if apprentice tokers should quit smoking, then only seasoned tokers will smoke and smoking weed would eventually be no more. ;D Chill out bra

15. Dude please post pics, I think I picked up some spice or something and I need to know if i did.

16. ^LOL:hello: 2 for 1
    why dont you become a problem solver and compare it to real bud? :)

17. That's what google is for my friend. Look up LA spice and you'll see pics of shake or potpourri.

18. god i cant wait for that shit to be illegal. not only is it just stupid in general, but how many times have i saw "i think i bought spice" dont buy shakey bags and you wont have to worry about it.(not directly at op because you said that you didnt check it out first, shame on you lol) but come on. leave the shit thats supposed to make your room smell good in the burner and out of your pipe.

19. on a desperate budsearch at 1 am this morning my homegirl found some from a pretty close friend so we rode over and he handed me a bag of what was Clearly k2 (been there done that never again) i proceeded to dump the bag in his yard and leave. lol