Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I green out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ParkwayDrive, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I've been smoking for maybe 6 years and smoke every day. I've never 'greened out'. Today I got up to do the dishes and all went well until I suddenly felt extremely tired, weak, like I was going to faint or fall asleep right then so I sat down and forced myself to stay conscious, my head was spinning so bad I thought I was tripping or something when I suddenly felt nausea building up in me so I ran to the bathroom and puked. I feel fine now but I'm very confused bc this has never happened to me. Did I green out?

2. How much did you smoke?

It might have nothing to do with smoking.

3. Sounds like it, but like alpha said, it could've very well been something else.

4. Oh man, I once greened out and it felt like I am about to die. Good thing was I knew I couldn't die from it :b
    Anyways, I puked and felt really, really bad. Fall asleep on the train and then passed out at home. Never kept me from not smoking haha

peace