Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get what I paid for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicole311, Sep 24, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

I paid $10 for that, was the price good? This was my first time actually buying weed. (Sorry the quality isn't that good)

2. Better pic with a coin beside for reference.

3. I can't tell how much it is. Put a coin next to it. Put it next to a pen or on A4 paper.

4. We can't tell how much it actually weighs from a picture, but it doesn't look bad. In relation to a coin, how big is that bud?

5. [​IMG]

Is this one better?

6. Looks like it weighs .5 Is it dense? Where are you located?

7. Much better.

You got ripped off.

8. [quote name='"Nicole311"']How? :([/quote]

Judging by what i've seen others get for the same money, it looks like less.

Sorry to tell ya, but it always happens when you start.

9. ya u got ripped off hardcore.

10. For $10 its a little skimpy, but that's about right if its a high grade. You weren't ripped off, but it looks a little light.

Unless its pretty dense, which it may be. Then that seems fair.

11. [​IMG]

Thats what a $10 should get u.

12. Price is relative to location. Its not good but I wouldn't say you got ripped off. Buy a scale seriously.

13. ^what he said but its only ten dollars.....first time i tried to buy weed i got tissue paper (i was 14. ill tell the story another time) lol so u came off much better....you'll still get high off that so dont worry about it...enjoy

edit
    my what he said was about the picture

14. [quote name='"SammySess"']

Thats what a $10 should get u.[/quote]

Perhaps, but that does look very fluffy.
    Also different places different prices.
    In CO I could get extreme dank for cheap. Like 2g for 10.
    In, say TX, you'd be lucky to get .5 for $10.

15. Yikes I don't know that looks like you kinda got hooked.

16. shit man ur weed look exactly like the stuff i get.....plus its 10p so i know ur in the uk.....who knows

17. Over here its practically a pound a point.
    .1 = £1
    1g = £10
    You see where im going

18. [quote name='"Slater 420"']Over here its practically a pound a point.
    .1 = £1
    1g = £10
    You see where im going[/quote]

I take it you're not in London. Here it's £10 for .7, £20 for 1.4 and £60-65 for a Q (7 grams
    I think). Standered London price.

19. i'd say ur dealers are being a little stingey there man i used to live in london (technically) and 1.5 was a standard score...londons a big place though