Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get ripped?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chris243, Dec 30, 2012.

1. just wonderin if I got ripped off by this guy. Its supposedly called raspberry cough. I bought 1/4 ($100 worth) and it seems pretty good and reiks of fruit. Its definitely pretty good I smoked it earlier and was baked of my ass. thanks

Attached Files:

• bud.png
      bud.png
      File size:
      801.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks legit.

Legit sax?
    [​IMG]

3. If a heavy metal band ever needs a sax player, I vote this guy.

OP-That looks pretty close to a quarter. I'd suggest you buy a scale to make sure everything is right. I got mine for $12 on amazon and it scales to .01 :smoking:

4. picture of it

Attached Files:

• bud.png
      bud.png
      File size:
      572 KB
      Views:
  5. That's totally legit. Raspberry cough is one of my favorites man enjoy that. Definitely not a rip off even if its a bit short, but looks like 7 grams to me

6. sweet man thanks a ton. Holy fuck it is some of the best bud Ive ever smoked

7. Dude, thats dank as fuck

8. #8 KUSH ner, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    Damn I think I have some similar shit. My bud right now looks exactly like that nug and this is the fruitiest smellin shit I have had. Can't find a pi of the un broken up nug but it looked dank as shit

Attached Files:

9. #9 Komodoe, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    so.. did you get ripped?

10. That is definitely a quarter. I can't tell you if it's on the dot, but definitely near or over

11. yea heres a couple pictures of it. You guys should follow me on instagram for pictures of bud. total_herb

Attached Files:

12. Yes that's a quarter. Definitely worth around 90-100 in my area, bud looks dank.

13. I live in Nebraska. Good deal?

14. 7 Grams? Its not 160$ yo, thats insane. You are getting played :smoking:

15. Yea it's a quarter but I personally would not pay a hundred for it

16. Looks good OP

Out here in WA that would go for 50-70 dollers